A mole within the FDS!

by braincleaned 27 Replies latest social humour

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Jesus christ that was bad..... go to the local hospital man, you may need turning off and on.... Maybe hold down ctrl alt and del......

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

I always wonder what kind of asshole comes on someones's post just to heckle and break one's moral.
    Fuck you!

• oppostate
    oppostate

braincleaned you asked what kind of a-hole?

Well you can start with a kissing introduction to my puckery round one down back.

Kiss, kiss, my braincleaned bigot.

I don't like stinking jokes about accents!

I have an accent and I'm proud of it.

Haters of accents are ignorant of their own accents!

Bunch of stinking not-funny haters!

• anonymouz
    anonymouz

No Country For Bald Men

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Hilarious! More! I want more!

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Sorry for being so raw. Having some issues... not taking well criticism on my writing. I work hard on these gags... Oh well.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Can I be honest? What really grinds at my patience are gratuitous comments.
    Gratuitous; related to the word "cheap".

I take pride in my writing, and my main stuff is silly humor. I'm a fan of the French nonsensical Pierre Dac, the Monty Pythons, and generally absurd humor. I have won some awards for my comic-book writing in France, Belgium, and Switzerland. So yes damn it — I have some pride in my over 35 years of experience writing.

So please, if I write stuff you think stinks, go smell the funny-flowers elsewhere. Spare me the mockery.
    I am fighting a lot of demons — and I would like to express myself freely here. If I'm not funny to you, I accept that of course — just keep it to yourself.
    I'm like any other bipolar artist; I can get 100 kudos, but it's the ONE (or more) nasty review(s) that will poison my day.

Okay? Can I get this level of respect?
    Thank you.

• steve2
    steve2

Braincleaned, negative feedback can be tough. All writers are prone to being hurt by such feedback.

My advice? See any kind of feedback - even that which you think is not well motivated - as helping you hone your writerly craft. Humor is very individual and I read somewhere once that it is the hardest of all subject matters to consistently achieve. Humor also strikes closest to the bone if done well - which is why it kind of upsets writers when readers have failed to appreciate it and/or have offered their critical take.

I have attempted humor on this forum from time to time and watched with a red-face as it has fallen flat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit