A mole within the FDS!

by braincleaned 27 Replies latest social humour

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

It has been now verified that there was a traitor within the GB!
    An insider had the courage and audacity to verify this, taking the risk of being kicked out of Bethel, with a cross carved on his forehead.

It became apparent that all the men of the GB where naturally bald, even when some tried to hide it with a clever and stylistic comb-over. But there was some suspicion that Pierce and Losch were not true bald men. Although they had repeatedly claimed that they were wearing a wig, questions about their true allegiance to the "Faithful and Bald Slave" started echoing rumors in the halls of Bethel.

The bold insider faked tripping over and caught the wig of G.Pierce. It stayed in his grip as he fell on the floor swearing, confirming the loyalty of the bald man. The next one would be Losch, as speculations flew about his accent, and his possible betrayal of this all-American entity.

Our insider prepared his plan with care. Taking advantage of a bathroom break, he entered the stall next to where Losch was letting go of some natural excesses… and reaching over, pulled with all his might on the leader's hair, prompting a loud scream of pain (with an accent) that revealed the impostor!
    Thankfully, the press and online media was prepared outside the stall, and took multiple photos and videos of the upset "mole" with his trunks still down, red in the face and swearing in his native language.

The other members refused to answer our calls to comment.

*UPDATE: A new member is being rumored to replace the groomed traitor. Nobody knows yet, but Bruce Willis has been seen lurking around the premise. We will follow up on this story.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

My attempt at some humor obviously went flat! Dud...

• steve2
    steve2

Well to say your attempt at humor went flat is not entirely correct. It kind of curled up and died....

• princecharmant
    princecharmant

Poor thing!

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

omg that's too funny braincleaned - lmao

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Oh well... I tried. Not the place for poking fun at the GB. Too many JWs...

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I think most here are willing to mock the GB types-but while I could see some humor, there is just so much BETTER material with which to mock them. I think what you may have more of here than JWs is bald guys:)

• sherrie11
    sherrie11

"It has been now verified that there was a traitor within the GB!
    An insider had the courage and audacity to verify this, taking the risk of being kicked out of Bethel, with a cross carved on his forehead."

It became apparent that all the men of the GB were naturally bald, even when some tried to hide it with a clever and stylistic comb-over."

Braincleaned your post reiterated within me that

'The emperor has no clothes!

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

More please, keep it going

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I thought it was funny. But I have a low threashold for humor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit