Confusedandalone is in need of a name change

by confusedandalone 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• bigmac
    bigmac

hey---confused--whatever you do--DONT change to " cantrelate"---peep here will think CANTLEAVE has re-invented itself--not a good thing at all.

you will confuse too many peeps, confused--and confusion can lead to all sorts of confusion--so--best not to confuse anybody. is that clear?

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Good to see you back, Confuzzled! One day you must make a book about your life. Your story truly illustrates the depth of the cult mentality that would blow anyone not a jw away.

• cofty
    cofty

Great to hear you are moving on with your family. I'm delighted to hear you have met up with Mythreesons and his family. They bit the bullet and have never looked back.

Tell them I say hello.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Glad to hear you're doing well. Please don't pick "cantrelate", it's ungrammatical

• whathappened
    whathappened

Thanks for the update. Always enjoy hearing about people making good progress in their lives.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Hey I've missed you. :) glad you are back! I agree with so much of what you said. My kid helped me wake up. "Daddy will Jehovah kill my friends?" Answering that question was a real eye opener. Reading the bible as it is without gracious coverups is a hoot. It's so evil...

Give our best to the employee. Hang in there. Family business like you are going through is really tough. Glad you are back!

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Slimboyfat's name is up for grabs I understand!

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

It is good to hear an update. I am a mother and can not imagine doing those things to my son. He was never baptized and he did some stupid things as a teen but we stood by him so we would not lose him. I would never give him up because of the religion. I honestly feel your brother is very jealous of you. He may have all of these positions within the organization but you have a successful business, great wife and children. It amazes me how many JW's are jealous of the ones who are financially successful. They talk about them and tear them down behind their back.

i just celebrated my birthday and I was out of town and when I got home my hubby had my card on the table with some money in it and he hid a few gifts for me. It sure has been fun doing "normal" things!! I also had a nice amount of birthday cards sitting on my dresser to look at. It is exciting to do fun things and live life to the fullest!!

Keep us up to date and I wish you lots of happiness.

• mind blown
    mind blown

Ha, you said sham! That's what I tell my family when opportunity permits.

Contrats on moving forward with your family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit