Confusedandalone is in need of a name change

by confusedandalone 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• Gayle
    Gayle

Sounds like the elders are the "confused" ones. They just probably don't want to DF you.

I know of one who left the org. The elders didn't want to 'approach' him either, he totally baffled them. Finally, for his kids, he put up Christmas lights. He was notified by a relative in a different country, that he was DF'd. He was never informed by the elders.

Well, Christmas is in a couple months.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

NOLONGERconfusedandDEFINITELYNOTalone: My family however (Mother / Father / Brother) have become a pain in my ass in that everyday they call me or email me trying to literally trap me into admitting that I wrote this letter. They are going on facebook and trying to find ways to incriminate me as well.

Wow, there's proof that this is a destructive cult, the way it causes family members to turn on one another.

I don't think you can change your JWN name, but you can create a new account and simply let us all know who you are!

What's the situation with the ex-Bethelite woman working for you?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Welcome to the beginning of the rest of your life.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

@Gayle I am going out of the country for the Christmas season, but I do have Halloween decorations up ROFL. I also am having a huge Thanksgiving with most of my wofes family and I plan to post pics on Facebook as well. They can surely come and get me if they like.

@Oubliette - I am working on getting these voicemails off my phone just so you can hear the insane ramblings. It is like they put on a pleasant voice and beg me to get the letter signed and returned so that it can all be over - then it eventually turns toxic and get heated. IT is scary. The worst part though is I sent them pics of my daughters awards and they say, "Itis wonderful she is doing good things at school - but what are you teaching her to do for Jehovah?" What kind of idiot cant be happy at the fact their grandchild is smart and well-mannered? They level of disgust I have developed for them is immeasurable.

@ leavingwt - Bro you have no idea. The number of concerts and parties I have gone to in the last 4 months has been amazing. Watching my daughter blow out candles with all her friends for the first time literally made me freaking cry.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

I understand every word you wrote.

That is why I am on JWN. I understand what life has been for people such as yourself and I can relate.

How can "career" JW's be so cruel YET think they have God's backing and support? It is all pie in the sky, anyway.

I am happy to get to "know" the good, smart Brother and his family, verses the stuck-up, suck up, one, who's credentials and as you say, prominence... FacePalm ... are loyalty to a man-made "North Korean" style dictatorship, religion.

Your Dad, has emptied his head and heart and replaced it with, religiously induced mental illness. He thinks he is holding on to a winning ticket where he has been told, the prize is so spectacular, that he has allowed himself to become a robot of meetings and service and "donating" his time and money to a bottomless pit Real Estate Corp. What a racket the Watchtower has going on. AND they know it! The Governing Body look like stupid-heads, but they are not innocent cobras.

Did it shake you up to realize there is no Big "A" coming? Once the light bulb is turned on, all their make believe, scary Satan and demonezz's stuff, goes away like a bad dream, which it was. Only you are not the one who dreamed up, how to ensnare little sheeples , and offer these "children" impossible rewards, for their strict and obedient behavior. Yes, your father and brother hate you. They are blind believer's, never questioning their captors, actions. It is their loss, not yours.

End of rant.

LoisLane

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

" all their make believe, scary Satan and demonezz's stuff, goes away like a bad dream, which it was"

I nearly choked too death while laughing

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Also Oub yes she is still doing fine. Still working for us and staying out of the fray.soooooooome aspects of which I cant discuss YET but she might!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

LoisLane - "How can 'career' JW's be so cruel YET think they have God's backing and support?"

The answer is imbedded within the question.

The internal structure of the WT heirarchy is practically tailored to accomodate authoritarian personalities (leaders and followers), and authoritarian personalities - by their very nature - cannot help but use "God's backing and support" as licence to be cruel.

The best part is, they even get to call it "love".

• Bella15
    Bella15

Your brother is going to get an ulcer or worst cancer if he doesn't stop the hatred!

• Simon
    Simon

PM me if you need a name / email change

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit