A one sentence reply that could jolt a JW

by HBH 60 Replies latest jw friends

• cognac
    cognac

Marked

• tornapart
    tornapart

@vangogh... " you are the people who baptise people in the name of the Father, Michael the Archangel and the Holy Spirit..."

Almost right vangogh but isn't it....

" you are the people who baptise people in the name of the Father, Michael the Archangel and the spirit directed organisation"?

• tornapart
    tornapart

Ask.. "JWs say that Jesus is here already.. an invisible presence... right?" "They say that Armageddon is coming very soon, right?"

"Read for me Luke 21:8.. what does Jesus tell us to do when anyone says those things.?"

• UBM101
    UBM101

Marking.

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

"How did Noah get the Dolphins and Whales into the Arc?"

Genesis 8:21 “I will never again l curse 1 the ground because of man, for m the intention of man’s heart is evil from his youth. n Neither will I eve r again strike down every living creature as I have done. 22 o While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, p day and night, shall not cease.”

• HBH
    HBH

I watched a video of your religious leaders online, and they had expensive surroundings, donned expensive suits, wore expensive watches and jewelry, and were in good heath, how much do they get paid?

Oh, so your organization in not (financially) transparent. No thanks.....

HBH

• Legacy
    Legacy

Hi,

I like this one, "But we are imperfect" then you can say, "Ah so you are more perfect at being imperfect"...

Haven't we all been born into imperfection...why do they say to the world..They have no excuse, but they give each other (witnesseses) excuses..

Murder is murder, it's just a matter of degree, so as with sin, sin is sin, it's a matter of degree...

Legacy

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

"Who is your mediator with God?"

If they answer "Jesus Christ", ask them if they are annoited, because according to the WTBTS Jesus Christ is the mediator for the annointed and the GB is the mediator for the remaining JWs. I would rather have Jesus Christ as my mediator with God instead of 8 imperfect men in NY.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

How about, " Are there any books or manuals that you are not allowed to read?"

• HBH
    HBH

I understand your doctrine changes frequently, that seems unusual.

You claim your organization is perfect, but with imperfect people as participants and leaders, can you explain that?

If I had a change of heart after baptisim, would I be shunned by the organizations and it's members?

HBH

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit