No more by us!

by Atlantis 59 Replies latest watchtower bible

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

As always, thank you my blue circly friend with the half crooked smile!!! :)

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Captain Obvious:

I hope it isn't causing you any issues, will check out your site.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is not our site! We have never had a website of any kind. I don't know exactly who runs it.

Atlantis

• cantleave
    cantleave

Atlantis - thank you so much for the work you have done....

• Comatose
    Comatose

Atlantis why did you show us that site? Will info be posted there? Did the message on it used to beifferent? Right now the message on it doesnt help make clear why you showed it to us.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I believe Atlantis is warning us about posting on this web site..

I would bookmark this site: http://doyouknowttatt.weebly.com/ .

Atlantis,am I correct?..

.................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Emery
    Emery

Im still confuzed, but Atlantis thank you so much for all the hard work you've done in getting us food at the proper time :P.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Atlantis, thanks for all that you've done!

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Atlantis is always who I search for when looking for pdfs and he never lets me down.

Thank you so much for all your hard work and time over the years. Hope you are ok.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Thanks for your contribution to this site, Atlantis.

Now, I'm going to have to study more for those darn MS Oral reviews. But, I'm appreciative for what you have given us.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Outlaw is right! (Here is what we know: Atlantis received inside information that the Watchtower is now turning their legal attention towards several websites and posters. Many of them are members here on this board. Atlantis is at the top of the list and so are several websites. We DO NOT want this board on that list and this is why no more confidential documents will be posted here by us.

It is best if the board is not put at any further risk. This is Simon's home, he has kindly allowed confidential documenmts to be posted and never said one harsh word. Simon did not put a halt to this, Atlantis contacted Simon and put a stop to it himself!

The risk now needs to redirected somewhere else!

Nevada

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit