Thank you Atlantis and friends.

Take care

George

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Marked

• OwnAccord
    OwnAccord

Why not provide them to the owner of this blog (http://hildeydesa.blogspot.com/) and have him post them? I've seen several english letters there and he makes the translations to spanish. Possibly post a topic like 'check hildeydesa's blog for new letters'. That way everyone benefits .

• hildebrando
    hildebrando

Thank you for think in me, OwnAccord!

I aid to post lettersĀ“s Atlantis in my blog hildeydesablogspot.com if you is in accord...

Atlantis, you can write PM and to send my mail.

Regards!

• Comatose
    Comatose

Atlantis you are how I found this site. Searching for a km online for my iPad. Found this place. Appreciate you so much!

• gbrn
    gbrn

Thanks so much for all of your work. It helped to wake me up. As far as the new website, I'm curious like the rest. I tried to download what appeared to be the December KM, but it says it's "expired." Anyone else have that problem?

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

Hey Atlantis:

I'm so sorry to hear the news, but I'm appreciative of your hard-work...it was something you posted that took me to this page and hence allowed me to know TTATT.

Going to miss your insider info...would you resume sending out the private stuff via emails like you previously proposed?

This is a blow for others who may be directed to this site while searching for KM's ect...

So the borg is actually monitoring sites like these...wow

Peace

Kool Jo

• gbrn
    gbrn

I'm with Kool Jo on this, Atlantis has been instrumental in my own personal journey. Words can't express how thankful I am. I do hope that there is some way that those of us still interested can continue to receive these documents. Although it was only for a brief time, it was nice to receive these through email. Hopefully something can be worked out. I eagerly anticipate any developments. PM if I can help in any way.

• L3G
    L3G

Atlantis,

That old saying about how we don't always appreciate something until we don't have it is true. First, I too must thank you for your many unselfish shares. You have done a great service in helping us stay current with their secret and often devious plans. Now I feel guity that I haven't thanked you sooner!

Is there somewhere else we can get this stuff? Please PM me...

• whathappened
    whathappened

Jehovah's earthly organisation has a great deal they want hidden from the general public. I hope the lawyers gouge them for big $.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit