No more by us!

by Atlantis 59 Replies latest watchtower bible

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Thanks Atlantis.

I hope someone is archiving all the documents.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Thanks for all your hard work,Atlantis.

Bangalore

• aposta-Z
  • piztjw
    piztjw

Are you trying to say the Wt society has hackers who steal confidential information from this site ? Like my personal email ?

I wouldn't doubt it! I followed the link in the first posting, and my PC basically froze, became very sluggish and unresponsive. At least I know enough about PC's to retrun it to a working state. If I should become the subject of any "witch" hunt by the shearers-of-sheep I do have a good lawyer.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

piz, good lawyer? ummmmm, was he or she ever a witness? it would help alot if your lawyer understands the tactics of the Watchtower than never been a jw attorney.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

piz: That site linked is fine. The Society doesn't have any hackers trying to get info from this site. For some who 'knows enough about PCs,' you sure don't know what you're talking about.

For those bitching about freedom speech and stuff, KM's, and other publications are copyrighted. It sucks, but thems the breaks. If this site were putting up epubs or pdf of your favorite erotic young adult vampire fiction, those copyright holders would be turning the screws as well. The society is well withing their rights to get the stuff taken down. It's part of the game we all play when downloading/hosting copyrighted works.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Thank you very much Atlantis for all the time, effort and work you put into making the km and other items available to us.

I hope the wts is not causing you any trouble. You have been a big help to many here!

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

The can't sue a JW according to doctrine and if they DF you so they can sue you, they are breaching your freedom of worship.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Thanks so much Atlantis for sharing. Sorry to hear that this has to stop, but it is only natural that the WTS.

• jgnat
    jgnat

villagegirl, I saw you equate copyright infringement to stealing on another thread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit