Things in the Bible that the JWs don't follow/practice.

by UBM101 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jgnat
  • AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Giving worship to Jesus. I never could figure out why the JW's would go so crazy about giving Jeses worship when it was in the bible. It could also be harmonized with their Jehovah the Father theology. But, when you see over the years how Jesus was phased out and worship given to the Governing Body....it really is sickening.

• rebel8
    rebel8

damn, jgnat. I thought of that idea and started a book about the same thing. Of course mine was fiction. And hilarious.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Oh, this guy is a hoot, rebel8.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

john 3:7 a chirstian is not a christian if they have not be born again.

• tornapart
    tornapart

Don't pray to Jesus. He said "anything you ask ME in my name I will give it". John 14:14..... of course the NWT leaves the 'ME' out. (Except in the Interlinear)

• DS211
    DS211

marked

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Likewise, great concise list of stuff to remind me not to get drawn back in.. I should print these off and stick em in my meeting bag. :-(

• DS211
    DS211

Its amazing how much pull you feel. The disguise of love really covers over the misled interior. Until of course they are challenged then a "stepford wives" moment happens where they seem to almost malfunction. lol

i wish i could get away with keeping these things in my meeing bag

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Fasting is encouraged in the NT but I've never heard of a JW fasting. Lots of fatties and gluttons and materialism though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit