Things in the Bible that the JWs don't follow/practice.

by UBM101 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• UBM101
    UBM101

I am pretty annoyed to read/hear them saying that they are the true Christian religion because they preach, follow the Bible bla..bla..bla... Let's list down the things in the Bible that they don't follow/do. I'm sure they are plenty.

The fruits of the Holy Spirit, that's for a start.

• mauiboy
    mauiboy

MAtt. 28:19:"......baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son, and the holy spirit". I have NEVER heard those words in a baptism talk.....and I was 'in' for over 50 as M.S., elder, school overseer, B.S. conductor, etc, etc.

• wasblind
    wasblind

In Matt 28: 18 Jesus was given the authority to be able to make any command he wanted

In Acts 1:8 he did jus' so by tellin' his followers to be witnesses of him ( The Christ )

• scary21
    scary21

Taking care of widows and orphans......... I hate what they did to my 89 yr. old mom. They used her for 59 yrs then kicked her to the curb.

Sherry

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Luke 21:7-8

He said: "Look out that YOU are not misled; for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The due time has approached.’ Do not go after them.

Do not go after them

Do not go after them

Do not go after them

Do not go after them

Do not go after them

abe

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Matthew 28:18-20

Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, God's Spirit Directed Organization teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded YOU. And, look! I am with YOU all the days until the conclusion of the system of things."

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

2 Corinthians 11:3

But I am afraid that somehow, as the serpent seduced Eve by its cunning, YOUR minds might be corrupted away from the sincerity and the chastity that are due the Christ.

Millions Now Living Will Never Die

They positively will not die

abe

• rebel8
    rebel8

Mark 12:31

Parallel Verses New International Version
    The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these.
  • rebel8
    rebel8

"Do not judge..."

• Junebuggie
    Junebuggie

I was baptized in 1973 and the wording below was used.

Post 442 of 443
    Joined 5/6/2009

Matthew 28:18-20

Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, God's Spirit Directed Organization teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded YOU. And, look! I am with YOU all the days until the conclusion of the system of things."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit