1st Time in 3 Years JW's call at our Door - Two 30 yr. long Time JW's

by flipper 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Flipper,

Great job counter-witnessing.

I doubt you'll ever see these two again.

Oubliette

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Awesome! I need to get myself more prepared and have credible news handouts ready.

Good for you!

• clarity
    clarity

Flipper.....

Coming in late on this sorry , haha Thanksgiving here up north!

Well not that I had any turkey but .... hey nice job with those two,

you never know .......stuff will stick in the mind ....sooner or later!

>

When was the last time a good lookin dude with a great personality

handed either of these women anything? Or bothered to talk to them!

>

You better believe they will read those handouts!

>

>

clarity

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Flipper, you on roll baby! Shake 'em up, wake 'em up, this is inspiring Bro. Its rhythm my man! Your music! I can feel it...

insot4

• ohnightdivine
    ohnightdivine

Gypsy Sam: Awesome! I need to get myself more prepared and have credible news handouts ready.

I wish I could use that. When I mentioned "credible news" to my former conductor (yeah, just the perfect person, i know...) she said that even if the these news covers cases wherein the accused goes to jail---it does not necessarily mean that they really committed any wrongdoing. Hence, they can be released eventually.

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

Flipper, that was Me and Peggy Sue you were talking to! Two more magazines to add to our Field Service Report Card for October 2013. Time and Magazines are all that matters to us, what's wrong with taking a few apostate tracts if we can say "we placed ten magazines today!", it makes for a great Thursday Night "Ministry School" part.

• mrquik
    mrquik

Good Job Flipper; I enjoy a good debate with witnesses. I never let them know I was in for 50 yrs. It's always good to leave them thinking on their on.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi Flipper, Great job of reverse witnessing!! You were empathetic and compassionate while keeping the JWs on topic and trying to reach their authentic persona's by talking about the Mormon child abuse incidents. About the only thing that you could have done to improve the chances of them starting to critically think for themselves, would have been to write a couple of websites on the printouts that you made for them like www.jwfacts.com, www.watchtowerdocuments.com, www.jwsurvey.org, www.freeminds2.org, and www.freedomofmind.com

I hope that they return to learn more from you, but it may be awhile.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• BU2B
    BU2B

Great job Mr Flipper! You may just possibly have planted a seed. Who knows when or if it will germinate in their minds and hearts but it is there. Cheers to you

• donny
    donny

Great job Flipper!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit