HELP I have until next Wednesday

by KariOtt 32 Replies latest jw friends

• KariOtt
    KariOtt

Theres no doubt that I am an apstate. I'm pretty sure they already know that. They know I am in possession of CoC and many other apstate books. The cordinating elder and circuit overseer have personality seen them.(they couldn't get out of our house fast enough) Plus my hubby has let it be known to the elders that I am an apstate. As far as I'm concerned I'm already outed. I have no idea what elders pioneer wife thought she could acomplish. There is no way I would have let her have control of our meeting if she hadn't chickened out. For all I know her hubby forbid her to meet with me. I'll never know as they have perfected the art of lying.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Sounds like she's just trying to bait you into a situation where she would relate what was spoken in the meeting to her husband,

who would naturally invoke a JC meeting. Its her duty to report matters such as this to keep the congregation spiritually clean.

If you think she's going to keep the conversation personal between yourself and her think again !

JWS love gossip and pointing fingers at other people and they also like power over people as well.

Be very careful about loving concerned looking smiling faces of JWS who come knocking on your door. .......... really !

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I just can't get over the idea that a never-Witness could be considered an apostate, that's ridiculous. Of course, you have apostate material, which is just as scary for them, so I guess it's just as bad if you're a mouthpiece for apostates

For what it's worth, I would guess that the elder's wife thought of herself as a super-Witness who could reason with anyone safely if they weren't an actual apostate themselves, and her husband talked her out of it.

• KariOtt
    KariOtt

Now I'm waiting for elders pioneer wife to convince my sister in law to shun me. Even though I am not nor will I ever become a witness. Since she conducts her bible study and elder hubby conducts my hubbys bible study I have complete faith that she will poision my sister in laws opion of me. Just courious as to how long that will take. Time will tell.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Sorry didn't realize you were never a JWS.

Its astonishing the amount of commercialized bullshit the WTS. has created over the years to cultivate its public following.

Looking carefully at the TTAT to the corruption of power and money of this religious organization is mind boggling..

Excluding its problem with pedophiles or whatever.

Be thankful your not in it, because you would be put under pressure to support and rat on any possible dissenters like that elders wife.

• jgnat
    jgnat

By definition, you are NOT apostate. You did not leave this religion. The worst they can call you (other than Jezebel) is "Opposer". Correct any Witness that tries to call you an apostate.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Good point jgnat, the JW's love to throw that word around so that other JW's shun you and don't ever dare listen to you.

I find myself in a curious position, as do all who left a while ago, what exactly are we, who actually were members, Apostate from ?

The religon I left , apostasised from if you like, several years ago, no longer exists. I cannot be an Apostate from the new religion, which started at the 2012 Annual Meeting, as I was never a member of that religion, I never subscribed to that set of beliefs.

All present day, practising JW's are Apostates from the religion I left.

So, I can never be labelled by present JW's as an Apostate, but boy, am I an opposer !

• losingit
    losingit

I have a question for jgnat and KarriOtt -- what is the purpose in being openly opposed to JWs when you have a spouse that's in? I don't understand the thinking behind it. Genuinely curious. I get helping your spouse to think on their own and for themselves, and perhaps laying seeds of TTATT. But being openly opposed , I don't get that strategy.

• friendaroonie
    friendaroonie

Im going to vote for the ones who say caution in this case. Meeting with a pioneer who has not herself been plagued with doubts or shown an interest in criticizing the wt is s sure way to get dfd. Everything you say can and will be held against you in a judivial hearing. It might even be a full on trap for all you know. Be careful. Remember there is no such thing as a jw friend. They are all loyalists, company men until proven otherwise.

• friendaroonie
    friendaroonie

Then again maybe I should read the whole thread before I post.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit