OK - I've had it - My letter to the KH

by LisaRose 45 Replies latest jw friends

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

Would you consider placing a note on your door that says " NO JEHOVAHS WITNESSES"?

• dog is god
    dog is god

Really great letter! Take this letter...have it notarized...seal it and then send it to yourself. This is a way to prove that you gave them ample and written and dated notice. Do not open this unless you have to go to court or have a restraining order. Keep all dates on calender that they come to your door...having them put their signatures or initials on your calender with time.

• Quandry
    Quandry

I love your letter.

I have a suggestion....place a fact that was pointed out in your letter next to your door. Periodically change to a different fact. At least they would get an education if they come. I would do that but never get any JWs at our door. In fact, it is a weird thing. We knew many, many Witnesses, and it seems like they dropped off the face of the earth. Haven't seen one in a store, on the street, anywhere! Not complaining, though.

• losingit
    losingit

Skeeter-- a nurse once told me that it didn't make sense to reject whole blood, but instead accept the fractions since once you put the fractions together they make whole blood. I remember feeling very confused as I was still a dub.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Thank you quandry. I have printed out a copy of the letter and it is in an envelope near the door, ready to give to any JW who comes by. I would have liked to give them a good reverse brainwashing, but most of the time I am not in the mood, I have to be my more confrontational self, and she is not often around, I communicate better in writing. They may throw the letter away, but I bet they would at least glance through it first. Who knows, it may happen to find a more questioning Witness. I hope this works and they leave me alone, but I am ready if they don't.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Nice letter --enjoyed reading it- they might read up to where you say you are an "apostate", then it will probably be tossed. I liked Carla's idea of a cease and desist letter.

• rebel8
    rebel8

They may come by to discuss the letter.

I don't know about CA but I researched it heavily in NY and lawsuits are not the way to enforce the law. Simply state you will regard any further contact as trespassing and harassment, and you will place them under citizen's arrest. Then do it.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Great letter. I would have been about a thousand times more threatening and forceful, but that is just me.

I would have written a succinct letter which would basically say, "You guys knock on my door again and I will FUCK YOU UP with lawsuits from now until hell, and I am not joking. Stay off my property or face my wrath you false prophets from hell. Thank you very much for your cooperation, fools."

A minor point of order, though:

:Charles Taze Russell and his magical predictions? Well, it turns out that he did not actually predict the end would start in 1914. He thought the last days started around 1799, Jesus began to rule in 1874. and 1914 was the end, not the beginning, of the last days, and the resurrection would start in 1925 Did you know they built a house for the resurrected prophets in San Diego?

The 1925 bullshit was not predicted by Russell, but by his fellow fraudulent seer, Joseph Franklin Rultherford, who lived in that mansion in San Diego which I have visited many times. Beth Sarim when translated from its Hebrew root into modern languages is "house of whisky."

Curiously enough, the dubs were not the only ones who thought the "last days" started in 1799. Apparently a lot of folks thought the same way when the French Revolution started and when the French people revolted and killed many priests and nuns in their revolution and reign of terror. It was just another silly revolt against religious control and in the big scheme of things didn't mean much. But it is typical of the dub leader's mindset: pick dates when it looks like big things are happening, but in a grander scale don't mean much, e.g. WWI.

Farkel

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

UPDATE. The Witnesses came by again, not two weeks after I sent the letter. The brother apologized, and said a different congregation took over the territory, as is wasn't being worked. Say what? They come by every two weeks. I made him wait while I reprinted the letter, and I got in a few minutes of reverse witnessing in as well. If I wasn't an ex Witness, I would think I was being harassed, but I do think it's just simple incompetence due to using volunteer labor, but still, it is very annoying. And he kept going on as if it was a regular call. I started in on the evil disfellowshiping policy, then said "I am an apostate, do you really want to talk to an apostate?" He finally left then. What do I have to do, pull out a gun to let them know how serious I am? The only good thing is, it's one more person who gets to read my letter, he he.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

What do I have to do, pull out a gun to let them know how serious I am?

No. Just use the "apostate" line.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit