OK - I've had it - My letter to the KH

by LisaRose 45 Replies latest jw friends

• anonymouz
    anonymouz

I think Bethel is the foretold final apostasy. So do not consider yourself "apostate", the Bethel Pharisees obviously fulfill:

(2 Peter 2:1-3) However, there also came to be false prophets among the people, as there will also be false teachers among you. These very ones will quietly bring in destructive sects and will disown even the owner that bought them, bringing speedy destruction upon themselves. 2 Furthermore, many will follow their acts of loose conduct, and on account of these the way of the truth will be spoken of abusively. 3 Also, with covetousness they will exploit you with counterfeit words. But as for them, the judgment from of old is not moving slowly, and the destruction of them is not slumbering.

And as it states, Bethel will be judged as all of us will be as well, but Bethel's judgment comes first for all to see and benefit from:

(1 Peter 4:17) For it is the appointed time for the judgment to start with the house of God.

The benefit is no one reproaches God's name as actually Bethel are the lead befoulers (Zech3:1-3). So God's judgment on Bethel will be clear enough for those paying attention for some justice to know God WILL clear His name of Bethel's lawless behavior in now a solid 37 years of "Governing Body" rulership.

Everything went down hill in a more severely negative trended manner once those Popes took over Bethel. They are not going escape judgment anymore than their Papal fathers.

Be patient. A judgment is obviously required and should be honestly realized by all JWs. Bethel has wandered far from true Christianity, and for the very same reasons as Israel and Christians after Christ. Love of money, power, and self-righteousness equal blindness, sins and judgment.

It is wat it is. Bethel merely leads JWs to repeat a well worn pattern of corruptions that ALWAYS precedes the judgment, and is always made self evident.

(1 Timothy 5:24-25) The sins of some men are publicly manifest, leading directly to judgment, but as for other men [their sins] also become manifest later. 25 In the same way also the fine works are publicly manifest and those that are otherwise cannot be kept hid.

Bethel cannot escape the obvious, it is a pattern they fit like the former religious entities preceding a known divine period of judgment. One cannot leave God and Christ because Bethel has, and reproaches God and truth. Bethel's apostsy made evident fully is actually good news. It means the judgment will proceed soon. (2Thess2:1-4).

It means Bethel desolations will be a signal event well before the actual final judgment of God. Bethel judgment will be the wake up call Christ warns of. (Matt25:1-13). God will provide enough time to cleanse His name fully. (Mal3:1-5; Zech3:1-5).

• anonymouz
    anonymouz

Considering the Bethel lawless record, the letter is actually short. It could have been 100 pages, and still not cover all the bases.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Also - you never know when you might be the spark that

lights the fire that frees another wittness, who knows who will

open the letter and actually read it, it may be this person will

see something that will produce a small window in his mind

and through it he will see he is imprisoned and in darkness.

You never know what starts the chains to fall away.

What tips the stone that starts the avalanche ?

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

A man in our territory had to shoot at a couple of JW sisters for them to get the point of not bothering knocking again.

A bit extreme, but it did the trick. The couple it happened to was so distressed that they stayed away from preaching door-to-door for a while.

DY

• BelleStar
    BelleStar
    That is a great letter, so well written and hits all the main points. I hope someone reads it and wakes up a little. I agree with many comments on here about giving any dubs a copy, Please do. Let us know how you go on.
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose

Wow, this is an old thread.

After a few more visits where I gave them an earful and told them I would call the police, they finally stopped knocking at my door, they haven't been by in more than a year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit