The Smoke and Mirrors of the Annual Meeting

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Already "some brothers" are "running ahead" and speculating about what color the NEXT book will be.

The THRILL is palpable!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Grey is cheap this year so it'll just be a different shade

• prologos
    prologos

I had my bible done in GREY SUEDE in the 50s.

it was a strong grip in case you got hit.

BS: you said " grey is cheap". right. the leather interiors in common model cars are grey, dare I say.

but it is class.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

I was just thinking...

the cd rom stops at 1950 presumably due to the use of the king jAmes prior to that.

Is it coincidence if the new online research tool filters out conflicting texts or actually anachronistically inserts the new 2013 NWT texts into the data base of Articles?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

5go: "it was a Political pep rally"

And full of propaganda. Paint up the false prophet GB to look like smart and fashionable leaders. Whip up the crowd to be excited about a grey book. Religious and secular organizations have been doing this kinds stuff forever.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I don't know what's going on in my Dad's head after yesterday's AGM, but he ain't a happy chappy and he's really feeling his age.

Praying for Paradise, and all he gets is another Bible?

Can't see the goal posts any more?

• laverite
    laverite

The goal posts are really pretty far off now. But don't forget to keep saying "Any moment now..."

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

it's not the first time they publish a "new" bible. when the green one was replaced there wasn't much fuss about it either. don't expect too much from this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit