ANNOUNCING the Amazon.com KINDLE version of my BOOK

by Terry 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Terry
    Terry

http://www.amazon.com/I-WEPT-RIVERS-BABYLON-ebook/dp/B00FMHQ4GK/ref=sr_1_1_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1380884339&sr=1-1&keywords=i+wept+by+the+rivers+of+babylon+terry+walstrom

I WEPT BY THE RIVERS OF BABYLON is now instantly availabe at Amazon.

I published the 6x9 trade paperback version last Monday and the e-book book (non-Kindle) versions.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/m0rtslaw

I hope the decent reviews are posted before the customary savage knee-jerk Jehovah's Witness crew jumps on and finds the juggular.

As you all know by now, this was an extremely embarassing and even humiliating book for me to write. Why?

I was such a sap, a fool and a dim-wit for allowing the Watch Tower leadership to transplant their ideas in place of my own conscience.

I've spoken to other imprisoned JW's in the last few months who told me they too feel like idiots who were used, seduced and abandoned.

If I accomplish nothing else, I hope to make the inside story available to the outside world in no uncertain terms--young men were manipulated

by Rutherford, Knorr and all the other Governing Body policy makers. People with only the best of motives found themselves in harm's way

for what they thought was the GOOD NEWS--but--it was only fanatical ideas which later changed through...uh hem..."adjustments."

Thank all of you for your moral support through the years in helping me overcome my anger issues.

When I first arrived on this discussion group I was full of piss and vinegar. But, through the fine examples of more mature and thoughtful

people, I've gradually grown up enough to tell my story with restraint and methodology to get the word out.

The truth about the Truth is the psychopathy of its leadership.

i appreciate Simon working furiously behind the scenes to repair the "New Topic" function on my account. I've been unable to post an announcement

for about a week or so.

• Terry
    Terry

The following is not connected directly to my own book, yet it certainly is revealing of the process of writing a book once you've been in a cult.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/diane-benscoter/extremist-brain_b_3998314.html

• rubadubdub
    rubadubdub

Heading to Amazon right now, Terry!

• cantleave
    cantleave

I really hope this sells well. I will be getting it for my Birthday.........

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Whew, that was a bit tricky for me, lol. Amazon does not have a kindle version yet, so I went to Lulu, but couldn't open your book (I am on a Mac) till I downloaded the ePub Reader app.

So, am off to read your book now! Congratulations on your book, Terry. :)

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

or and 3 gold stars!

Congratulations, Terry!

LoisLane

• Brad Wilson
    Brad Wilson

Excellent read and well worth it !!!!!! Thanks for the Kindle version Terry.

Cheers - Brad

• belbab
    belbab

Terry,

I tried to order it on Kindle (Canada) but nothing comes up for your book. I hope it gets there sometime.

belbab

• Terry
    Terry

That's odd, the e-book is advertised and the "test" download I looked at last night seemed to work fine.

But, there was an odd phrase about it taking 24 hours. Perhaps it is reviewed by an actual human being to make certain it isn't filled

with naked pictures of poodles or something:)

At any rate, the e-book on Lulu worked fine in my Kindle. I just "airdropped" it with a drag and drop.

Let me know if it looks okay.

I went through great pains to have each page without a break in mid-sentence.

Thanks to all!

• Scott77
    Scott77
    "...feel like idiots who were used, seduced and abandoned..."
    Terry

This reminds me long serving Bethelites who after years of faithful service, are thrown to the curb with no health insurance and social security payment.

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit