upstate New York

by bonnie38 106 Replies latest jw experiences

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

I was in the Saratoga Springs Congregation, grew up with the Pratt kids

There was a rumur at the time Rosemary left that she used to be in the NYC Ballet, and that she left to rejoin, which seemed odd to me, but who knows.

You know anything about that? You know how these things spread around

• els
    els

That's a new one on me. But you miss alot being inactive for 16 years or so. Where are you now? I'm in Fort Ann, east of Glen's Falls. Only about 10 miles from where I grew up. els

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Well, for personal reasons I can't really say where I am, but I've spent some time in the New York City, Orange County, Washington State, Maine, New Mexico, Utah, Arizona, and some other places as well.

I'm not afraid of the organization, that's not why I can't tell, it's a personal thing, and NO I am not wanted......not in most states anyway, haha.

• RevMalk
  • FlipThis
    FlipThis

wow; I was killing threads five years ago too....

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

It was fun reading this old thread all over again! I had completely forgotten about it. I am still in the same place, older and wiser, haha!

I am glad this was brought back up so that new ones who weren't here back then could add what they would like to.

hugs,

Annie

• FlipThis
    FlipThis

yay!

I did something right.

(I'm RevMalk in this thread, by the way)

and I'm In Oneonta, NY (That's next to Cooperstown since no-one will have ever heard of it)

• BFD
    BFD

Flip this, not only have I heard of Oneonta, I live there!

BFD

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

mom born and raised in Ticonderoga, and we lived there a number of years.........my heart is still there..............

• FlipThis
    FlipThis

BFD, that's so cool.

Did you go to the Oneonta Cong.?

I did when I was like 6-9, grew up mostly in Saratoga

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit