upstate New York

by bonnie38 106 Replies latest jw experiences

• els
    els

Yes, she did. I had forgotten about that. It's been a very long time since I've thought about any of this. Why is it that now that I may be DFed or DA myself I am remembering so much? I feel sorta nostalgic about it all.

els

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

Ken Morehouse was my ex's grandfather. He was a great man (not my ex). Sherry got a bit freaky as she got older. From what I understand she got so she hated Ken and she kicked him out of the house and would not let him have any of his clothes. Then Ken went into a home and died a bit later. I don't know what is going on with her today or even if she is still alive.

About feeling nostalgic. It is said that everyone has a hard time in letting go of the past. Our past's are part of us. I learned in Divorce Recovery that divorce is hard even for the one that wants it. It's a grieving process we all go through. It doesn't necessarily mean we want it back, we just go over it in our heads to release it. I hope everything goes well with you in your recovery.

• els
    els

Dazed, I haven't seen her for a long time but I do know that she is still alive. My sister mentioned awile back that she is having a hip replacement (I think) sometime. Maybe it was this summer. I haven't heard from any one in my family since the end of June when I told them my son was in the Army Reserve and had left for basic training.

Anyway, it is nice to hear from someone from this area. Are you still around here?

els

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

No I am not still in NY. In 1987 I moved to Arizona. You know Spencer Winterburn sounds so familiar. Can you explain who he is? And as far as Ted DeGroff or Art Pagonis I don't think I knew them.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Hey I know these people. Sherry Innes' is related to some people in Saratoga. What were their names? He had a Pizza Shop in Schuylerville (SP?), kids all had red hair, the father ran the little girl over with the car in the Kingdom Hall Parking lot (she was ok). They rented a house from that Pete Guy, forgot his last name too, he worked at knolls atomic power lab, and moved away for a while then came back. Dammit, what's their names? I will think of it in a while.

Don't forget the march on Brooklyn, September 27, 2002 - Be a part of History and do your part for the Lambs!

RevMalk Speaks - You cannot DF All of the people all of the time, BUT, you can DF most of the people some of the time.
    Saratoga Springs, NY Congregation Refugee

Edited by - RevMalk on 18 September 2002 9:43:52

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Pete Nepus! They rented a house from Pete, now what the hell are their names?

Don't forget the march on Brooklyn, September 27, 2002 - Be a part of History and do your part for the Lambs!

RevMalk Speaks - You cannot DF All of the people all of the time, BUT, you can DF most of the people some of the time.
  • els
    els

Spencer Winterburn is Sherry Innes' son, he's married to my oldest sister, Susan, I'm not sure why the different last names. When he was younger he had dark hair but was balding early. He has a very strange accent. Sort of a combo of English and southern with some other things thrown in. He says Jehover and ideer ( Jehovah and idea ). Judy Guimond, her maiden name was Innes I think, was married to some guy, I can't remember his name, that turned out to be gay, I think he ended up commiting suicide. I,m pretty sure Sherry is living with Judy and her son Joe again.

The readhead is their other sister Rosemary, The guy with the pizzaria is Carl. I'm not sure if they are still married. I know they had problems. They had three redheaded kids, one boy and two girls. The name Vanessa comes to mind for one of them but I may be wrong.

els

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

PRATT!!

HAHA, beat you DAC

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Carl and Rosemary have been divorced for years. I think she got sick of his crap.

Vannessa was one of the daughters, I can't for the life of me remember any of the others.......one had a rock band, most left the "Truth"

They actually had three boys and two girls, maybe more, they had a whole mess of them (I'm thinking maybe even 3 girls)

• els
    els

Wow they had that many kids. I guess I have been out of touch. Although I don't think my sister and brother in law have much contact with them, maybe none.

Revmalk, What congregation were you in?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit