I survied an heart attack. !!!!

by rekless 38 Replies latest jw friends

• rekless
    rekless

Yes sir ree bob tail, I had a big one. I had four hours into my brand new job making $18.00 and hour which would have topped out at $25.00 in two months when I got this quezzy feeling in my chest and became light headed and weak kneed. One of the girls looked out her office door and said, "Do you need help?" Raising my head off the the lumber pile I answered, "Yes, I think I'm having a heart attack?" THe pari-medics arrived within minutes ushered me to Dessert Spring Critical care Center in Las Vegas, NV. USA and was given massive injections of a clot buster and when it broke through the clot I saw every vivid techicolor ever produced then a great light the color of the sun burst upon my brain and they said he made it.When I woke up I had two stencts placed inside the right artery.

If you ever need a cardiologist while in Las Vegas, here is the best.
    Ram K. Singh @ 702-733-2982.

If you get the slightest uneasiness in your chest and light headed and weak knee don't play around. Call 911

Well any way here is to sucking air again.

Hell is truth seen too late. H.G.Adams

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Youll do anything for attention won't ya!!! Glad you're feeling better. Now hit the gym bub!

• sf
    sf

{{Hugs}}

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

my chest hurts just reading your story!... I happy everything turned out A-ok.

• detective
    detective

Glad you are feeling better! welcome back!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

So glad you are alright. I know the pain must have been terrible. I had gall stone after my daughter was born and the Dr said that pain is almost as bad as having a heart attack, so I know you went through hell.

Did the Dr put you on a certian diet or other restrictions? Are you feeling back to you old self again?

You gave us a pretty big scare. ((((((((((((((Hugs to you))))))))))))

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • LDH
    LDH
    Raising my head off the the lumber pile I answered,

With your sense of humor intact, I see.

(((((REKLESS))))))

Love to you. I am sending you an email right now. Respond at your leisure.

Lisa

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

(((rekless)))) glad you made it through.

Isn't modern medicine with all its new fangled stuff fun??? Hope you don't find out what else they have up their sleeves.

hugs,
    j2bf

• Dino
    Dino

Man, that had to have been rough!

Check out policosanol.

Glad you made it.

Keep us posted.

Dino

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

OMG !! Thank God you are ok. When did this happen? Are you the one with the son who is a black belt or brown belt? I sure hope you will be on the road to recovery.. Much love to you and your family. Take care.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit