I survied an heart attack. !!!!

by rekless 38 Replies latest jw friends

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

((((rekless)))) wow what an experience! now rest up!

love
    harmony

• Gopher
    Gopher

Rekless -- so glad you're recovering! Whew that must have been a scary time. Thanks for sharing your experience, looking forward to hearing more from you when you're fully recovered.

-J.R.

This post was not evaluated by any mental health professionals.
    Any opinions expressed are those of a fuzzy, cuddly rodent.

• Solace
    Solace

Wow,
    That was a close one, hey?
    You were so right to pay attention to those symptoms!
    Take care, and be well!!

• Valis
    Valis

reckless, you sorry bastard...you can't get out of cleaning the pool that easy!!! *L* Nice to see you are recovering. BTW, are we on Lamb?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Rekless, I am so glad to see that everything turned out okay. Makes you realize just how precious life is, doesn't it? My prayers for your continued good health!

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

RECKLESS-I privately e-mailed you and I hope I made myslf understandable -- I have survived a biggy H/A 16 years ago and A massive stroke in 96 but am not running Marathons as yet---I STILL LIVE ONE DAY AT A TIME (key word live) Most of my problem is my weight and the doctor put me on water pills as I am retaining water, etc. ANYWAY take it easy mind the doctor and leave them nurses alone YA HEAR !!!

• rekless
    rekless

hi lying, yes it the same that has a son that is blackbelt.

lilacs, at my age the doctor don't have to put me on a diet I did it myself. Today. exercise moderation in all things but the fun stuff.

It happened last Thursday first day on the job 4 hour into it.Aren't I blessed, and since the owner of the company didn't bother to inqire about my health while in the hospital, I'm going to tell him "I glad I only wasted four hours of my life with your company, because if you aren't interested enought to call my house to find out if I was living or dead you can go "F" yourself.

Hell is truth seen too late. H.G.Adams

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Never burn bridges rekless. You never know when you're going to have to backtrack. Hah! I just made that up.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Praise JAH... and thank you, Ram Singh, paramedics, co-worker and Las Vegas hospital staff! Glad to have you stick around, Rekless!

Want an 'easy' way to lose weight, Queenie? I have one... and it works! Cut out ALL caffeine drinks and soda (even diet and decaf). Period. Drink that stuff NO more. For caffeine, go to chocolate (Hershey's Kisses are best; little amounts to satisfy, lowest butterfat content, more pure cocoa). Drink at least 6-8 pints of water a day (buy the small bottles and refill 'em!). And that's it. No exercise, no change in food (uh, well, NO McDonald's... that stuff'll KILL ya!) But if you just cut out the soda (salt!) and caffeine (bloating!) and drink water (flush!), you will see drastic results in 3-4 weeks, I promise. Drink water and juice ONLY (cranberry and apple are good; grape has quite a bit of sugar and may only make you crave MORE sugar...)

Anyway... peace to you Rekless!! To time indefinite!!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• rekless
    rekless

Naeblis, this bridge is burnt.

Not only am I writting a letter to the editor about the heros that responded to need but I am also going to my employer which is so ans so has not called my residence as of today to inguire of his employees condition dead or alive.

I was looking for a job when I found that one.
    I'm tired of kissing ass.

Hell is truth seen too late. H.G.Adams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit