I survied an heart attack. !!!!

by rekless 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

glad you're back Rekless.

You had lots of good vibes going your way while you were in hospital.

Love, Scully

• COMF
    COMF

I'm very pleased to have you still with us, Rekless. Wonderful, you're alive! And isn't life a wonderful thing! :)

A book of verses underneath the bough,
    A jug of wine, a loaf of bread--and thou
    Beside me singing in the wilderness
    Oh, wilderness were paradise enow!

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

The best news is that you now know you are at risk. They will fill you full of pills and advice and you'll be set for life. My father survived a massive heart attack in 1985. He was already in intensive care from a small heart attack he'd had a few hours earlier. He turned 80 last year and he is still doing great.

So glad to hear it worked out for you too.

Marilyn

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

Wow.. Glad you're doing well. Take care of yourself.

-Rick

• noidea
    noidea

{{{{reckless}}}}

psst..don't do that again.

~~~Noi~~~

Member of the: I have No Idea class.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Glad to hear your doing well

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

Naeblis, so it's true canadians say 'bub'? I thought it was something they made up for WOlverine.

by the way didnt you love hugh jackmans canadian accent in X-men the movie??

• SexKitten
    SexKitten

Hi Reckless, you don't know me but I know you! I was at Prisca when she saw it posted about you.
    The guy up at our cornershop felt funny walked out and had a massive hartattack not that long ago died instantly, actually everyone I know who has suffered a heartattack is dead.
    Congratulations! from Stephanus and me for surviving. G*d Bless!
    Live Long & Prosper...
    If in Australia don't ring 999
    RING 000

Ps: most of them were healthy, fit & some young, Always Be-ready! You never know when your numbers up...

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

bboy.. I'm the only one I know besides wolfy that says Bub.. draw your own conclusions...

accent??? :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit