Hubby's going to the big meeting instead of celebrating our anniversary

by KariOtt 46 Replies latest jw friends

• out4good3
    out4good3

I don't understand why you're surprised about this.....

You're, in effect, providing the very best in training material for him to treat you this way.

• label licker
    label licker

Go out and buy yourself a huge gift and wrap it. Then, get super dolled up. Put your gift in a bag where he can't see it along with a small cake and candles. Leave it in your trunk. Then, tell him your going with him(look happy). During the assembly slip out and go to the car and get your junk. (tell him your going to the bathroom) Then, come back and roll out your party right in the middle of everyone. Light those candles and sing happy anniversary to the idiot. Make sure you have your party hat and noise maker.

Just a thought

• jgnat
    jgnat

To get some insight, attending the meeting helps him feel a little saintly. For the deep "sacrifice" he is making. I am sure the brothers will be proud. I'd say cancelling the anniversary means it's a girl's night out for sure.

• Sammy Jenkis
    Sammy Jenkis

I second your statement. He's an ass

• KariOtt
    KariOtt

I am so hurt. All I wanted was one day that I wouldn't have to share him with the cult.

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

He's making history in 2'places at the same time.

NJY

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

What 3rdgen said

• whathappened
    whathappened

I concur, he is an ass.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

He is telling you how little you mean to him, whether he realizes it or not. I had a similar experience, spending our last two anniversaries alone while Ex went to week-night meetings.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Maybe he feels his odds of getting screwed are better at the Annual Meeting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit