Hubby's going to the big meeting instead of celebrating our anniversary

by KariOtt 46 Replies latest jw friends

• KariOtt
    KariOtt

My hubby just informed me that he wants to attend the "big" meeting Saturday instead of celebrating our anniversary. Seems I was right when I accused him that the cult means more to him than I do. ASSHOLE

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

You probably don't live near me but if you did I'd love to go out and party with you!!! :) FS

• Londo111
    Londo111

Wow. That is the power of mind control.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Kari, Is it possible to ask him to please, ask someone to tape it for him, that way you would have your "day" together.

LoisLane

Happy Anniversary

• wasblind
    wasblind

KariOtt

From one woman to another use the three " P's "

You have the perogative to with hold the power of the..............................

• Calebs Airplane
  • Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Sounds like wussy

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

pu·sil·lan·i·mous (pys-ln-ms)

adj. Lacking courage; cowardly.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Kari, you said on another thread that he is a serial cheater and you knew it when you married him and that he has cheated on you as well, but you will continue to forgive him because you love him and were raised to "be in subjection". It doesn't seem to me that his missing your anniversary is your biggest problem.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi KariOtt , I'm sorry that your husband's cult persona can control your husband's authentic persona. Go out an party with your non-JW girlfriends until the sunrise.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit