"The excitement is PALPABLE"

by Separation of Powers 69 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty

Is there a video link to the AGM or just an audio link?

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Meanwhile back at the thread . . .

I don't think anyone has to worry about the flock being bored with being at a business meeting. The (temp) DO (this past week) told some sisters to make sure and 'bring a notepad and pen and plenty of tissue' (for crying).

The R&F are being led to believe that they are being given the privilege of attending the annual business meeting, when, in fact, they themselves are the target audience. The GB/WT is going to pull every heart string they can get a hold of.

Take Care

• yadda yadda 2
  • Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

So is this Annual Meeting tomorrow 5 October? Who gets invited and how does it work? - is it broadcast to KHs or what? My wife hasn't said anything about her having to attend some special meeting tomorrow - we are going to see the musical Mamma Mia - so I am not sure whether it is because she hasn't been invited or she isn't going. Could someone enlighten me please?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Frazzled UBM,

Yes, the meeting is Saturday and Sunday. Not everyone is invited, only those in good standing. They will conduct it very similar to the Memorial.

1) Multiple congregations at one building. Really it's just a pre-recorded meeting. It's like a movie theater. Some go to the Saturday showing, some go to the Sunday showing.

2) It will be boring. It will be the most boring 3.5 hours of your life. In the long run, you will pay far more than the price of a movie ticket.

" HISTORIC!!, EPIC! HISTORY MAKING!!.." These were the words used to describe the AGM by an Elder, in prayer...

DD

• carla
    carla

Will the meeting take place instead of fs on Sat?

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

Data-dog - so my wife may be going on Sunday - she is in good standing I think. It would be great if she hasn't been invited though.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Carla,

You are free to choose an alternate day to engage in the life saving rescue work.

• cofty
    cofty

So do the Saturday audience see it live and the rest see a recording? Is it video or audio?

• carla
    carla

Is this the first time something was not leaked ahead of time? I have read much speculation but nothing from a legitimate insider source.

(thanks Data!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit