"The excitement is PALPABLE"

by Separation of Powers 69 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

SFTW, please show me from the NWT that God's name is Jehovah. Please use the appendix. Show me how saying God's name is Jehovah meets the criteria for truth. Please start your own thread.

DD

YHWH HATES A FALSE STYLUS.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Volo you're a stirrer! I might try that myself.

Hey anyone know what time this meeting is on in Australia?

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Anyone who actually uses the word "palpable" in every day conversation deserves a smack upside the head.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Hmmmmm......

Stand for pure Worship, you say all us apostates are obsessed with the Jehovah's Witness religion, so it begs the question, what are you doing here? If you think we are apostates, and you "stand for pure worship", then you shouldn't be posting here at all. Maybe it is you that is obsessed with us, since you are willing to disobey the bad boys in Brooklyn, who you think speaks for God. They have been quite clear in saying good dubs should not be communicating with so called apostates on the internet.

I don't know about others, but I was a dub for thirty years, it was a major part of my life, it's only natural to be a bit curious about it. I am happy to be free of it, and my life is much happier now, but I still have an interest in current developments, and comparing experiences with others who were harmed by the Watchtower' many lies.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Ah, leave the baby to his bottle. Haters gonna hate.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

You, stand for pure worship, want to know what my obsession is!

I'll tell what my obsession is.......I want to do my part in seeing to it that the WTBTS bleeds for the evil that she has carried out!

Just like Jezebel's blood was licked up by the dogs for all the evil that she did, so too I want to see the day that 'Mother' bleeds for all the evil that she has committed!

The WTBTS always talks about Biblical parallels. Well, here is my Biblical parallel.......Jezebel=WTBTS!

• rmt1
    rmt1

"Back at home, the well to do elders would flaunt that they had gone to the annual meeting as if they should be worshipped because they were so close to the hub of the organization the "Governing Body"."

Should be said twice.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

snare&racket:

Like I keep saying I think the anticlimax will do more damage than good...

I'm not so sure. Don't get me wrong, I'm quite sure that it will be a rather tedious non-event... "Do more preaching... the end is nearer than ever... blah blah blah."

But JW 'special announcements' are always quite dull. Just like JW conventions - they always trot out the same recycled chaff, but 'loyal' JWs go away saying it was 'the best convention ever'.

They might be told something that may not "appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint", but it will probably be something relatively mundane.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

It is invitation only in my part of the world.

You must be pioneers or JW's for 30 years or more.

Lots of JW's do not qualify to attend the AGM.

• designs
    designs

With any luck you'll see the GB Raptured before your very eyes on live TV

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit