So are Republicans now openly terrorists?

by Simon 369 Replies latest social current

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

G - Your post is not true.

Can't argue with disarming logic like that.

LOL.

• Glander
    Glander

You've made my point. Easy to shoot your mouth off.

What a cheesy dodge. LOL

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

What part of her article is false?

Opinion is not necessarily false - it just isn't the equivalent of fact or truth.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Berengaria: "Shirley you are dishonest in the extreme"

You are thick, Berengaria. You are confusing two separate posts and insinuating I'm being dishonest because you can't seem to distinguish one subject from another.

I included a link in one post showing that congress has only a 12% approval rating and that those polled feel EVERY member should be replaced (this means both Democrats and Republicans). I posted a link so anyone who wanted to read it could read it. That's hardly dishonest. The numbers you are spinning to your slant are not as conclusive as you imply.

My longer reply after that are quotes from the link YOU posted. If have a problem with what that article actually says then you should not have posted it. Again, the link YOU posted, which I referenced, is here for anyone to read who wants to read it.

B: "Now you say the cherry picking comment you made was in regard to the point of the article (gerrymandering)."

I said no such thing. The point about Democratic and Republican "gerrymandering" is from the article YOU posted a link to. Again, if you don't like what the article actually says it was pretty stupid to post a link to it. Don't blame me for your error.

Nothing I did was dishonest.

The fact that you are still defending your own nonsense while throwing me under the bus is really, really stupid. What is dishonest is YOU accusing me of saying things I did not say all to support your cherry-picked rhetoric and distorted, self-editorialized information.

What you angry about is that I read the article you posted and called you out on your disinformation.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

How simply can I explain this to you. I responded to Min's comment on the 2012 election with two paragraphs from an article, which included a link to a specific poll, not the one you posted. I did not imply in any way that gerrymandering is exclusive to Republicans, nor did I cherry pick anything. You fail to recognize the original sequence of posts. You are arguing points I did not attempt to make. And being insulting while doing it.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

B: I did not imply in any way that gerrymandering is exclusive to Republicans, nor did I cherry pick anything.

----------

If thinking that makes you feel better, then so be it.

And, if you want real examples of being "insulting" re-read your retort to me. Accusing someone of being' extremely dishonest' is pretty insulting, when all I was doing was putting your comments in context from the very article you posted a link to.

What's really disgusting here, Berengaria, is you are not even willing to admit to or support the very idea you were promoting in response to minimus. You are being disingenuous. At least have the honesty to stand behind your own agenda (even when it makes you look bad in the process).

• Giordano
    Giordano

Littlerockguy: "So let me get this straight. For Obamacare to be successful it would require all the "young healthy" people to jump on board to pay for this crappy insurance with high premiums and even astronomical deductions."

Yep you got it!

For Medicare to be successful does it reguire people who are not old enough to be on medicare to pay into the system? Yes. Social Security too? Yes indeed.

For a health insurance company to be successful do they have to have healthy people paying for insurance they may never need and do they have to winnow out sick people if they can or turn down people with pre-existing conditions? They can and do. Profit, not good works, is what they strive for.

By the time you turn 26 (if your on your family's insurance) you need to step up and be responsible to them and your community and carry some kind of insurance. Otherwise if your in an accident or need an operation, or treatment poor old Mom and Dad may be forced to empty their retirement fund or refinance their house to save the life of their selfish child who makes a calculated decision to avoid getting insurance because they might not get to buy the new iphone or what not.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Giordano !

Funny how the party of "personal responsibility" balks at people buying their own health insurance.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

BizzyBee,

can you elaborate on your sarcastic troll of a response please

LRG

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

you are not even willing to admit to or support the very idea you were promoting in response to minimus

And just what was that idea Shirley? You seem to think you know my mind better than I do.

Sorry if your hunger for argument hasn't been sated, but this is a complete waste of time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit