Literature carts are the cruisiest way to preach ever - photo attached

by jwfacts 65 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

How many pioneers per cart can count their hours (the important thing to a pioneer) being in the vicinity of a literature cart?

• kaik
    kaik

I remember young, big chest sisters having stands in various subway stations in Prague or Vienna. They had table with books and WT, and will entice passerby to conversation. From posting on Czech or Austrian sites, many guys were often cited, that these sisters were good looking but bit with out of fashion sweaters and dresses. Local law enforcement tolerated them in the 1990's, but you do not see them much anymore. You can from time to time see JW stands in major train stations around Europe, I saw them in Munich, Budapest, Vienna, Krakow, Prague, etc. In USA I mostly see elderly guys than anything.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Yep, it's all about getting the literature to the people at lowest costs.

Not about actual witnessing or teaching.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Deleted

• bigmac
    bigmac

its passive witnessing.

site one of these carts in a town centre--its OK to assume sooner or later everyone in town will have seen it--and helped themselves if they want

multiply this by every town in a country.

ok--so by now everyone in that countyry has been witnessed to--and made their decision

OK god--over to you--bring it on

• RunAsFastAsYouCan
    RunAsFastAsYouCan

That's funny. If i was in the band i would move the cart or just knock it over. OOPS!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit