If anyone is interested in my 'Coming out' video on Youtube....

by Newly Enlightened 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Wow Kim. Great job!

Thank you for sharing.

Loislane

• Patrick45
    Patrick45

I was very interested. Thank you and Hallelujah. The truth about the "truth" shall set you free (Joh 14:1-6)

• clarity
    clarity

I wonder what your "School Servant" would mark on your card?

>

Had to chuckle thinking that watchtower has "created a monster"!

>

How many years & hours did we put in.... learning how to speak

in public?!

>

Learning to make the material apply to the listener?

>

Learning to convince the audience?

>

We strove to get that b i g G..... good, at what the watchtower

now, ....... NEEDS TO FEAR!

>

We are fully equipped for ....... every good work, (haha) that of exposing

WATCHTOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>

Could you speak to the Media effectively? Yes!

Are we afraid to speak to a large crowd? No!

>

Be very afraid .... Watchtower!

>

Oh btw Kim ...... you just got another G !

clarity

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Hey Kim ! Lovely to see you in the flesh as the (rather crass ) saying has it .

Well done ! I think any JW watching your video will be more afffected by your honesty and integrity than by hours of Doctrinal arguments, or even historical ones, actually showing the lies and flip-flops and twisitng of scripture etc.

Tempting though it is to go down that route, I think yours is the best approach, "do your own research", that is powerful ! you are not presenting anything to the JW, that they can reject as false or biased or whatever, you simply say "do your own homework".

Why is that powerful ?

Because if you were not pointing people toward Truth, they would soon find out it was so as they did their research !

You fearlessly tell them to go look for themselves, because you know that they will find out the Truth about "the truth".

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Thanks everybody.

First thing Mikey said to me this morning after he watched my video was "Man, for someone who used to break out in a rash when she had to give a talk Thurs night or talk at the door this is weird because now you're talking to the ENTIRE world."

I told him but its' what I'M feeling, not what someone else WANTS me to say.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Nice Job! But you scared the hell out of me when you stuck your chest right into the

camera!.......LOL

• laverite
    laverite

Wow, you did a very nice job with this video, Newly Enlightened!

• laverite
    laverite

P.S. Love the Sparlock T-Shirt!!!

• label licker
    label licker

Great job! You certainly are hanging your head high to the world letting them know that these bums aren't going to get to you. If I wasn't on an ex-jw forum, I would think I was the householder you were talking to. So polite and telling me to have a good day brought back memories. Almost made me feel nostalgic, Kim.(NOT) Looking forward to hearing more from you. If anything, the more you put out, the more the crazy eights will be pissed. They thought by putting us out we would be upset but it actually works the other way. The whole world is watching this. And they see that we are the normal ones and polite

Wake up Crooklyn, soon to be Wartwickupmybum!!!!!!

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Giordano: Well that was a lot of weight to get 'Off my chest" I don't need anymore there. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit