Any 'Breaking Bad' fans?

by keyser soze 47 Replies latest social entertainment

• Dagney
    Dagney

No, just a casualty of the barage of bullets. Yes, a prequel. Not sure if it's going to be called "Better call Saul," although that's what you see everywhere. He had such great lines.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

I saw the post-show called "Talking Bad" with Vince Gilligan, and he confirmed that Walt died in the end...and it was the wound he received at the Nazi house that did him in. I think the final scene in the meth lab was WW's last look at what he thought of as his crowning achievement...I thought they wrapped the show up nicely.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Well if he died they could have made that clearer. I imagined that the police caught up with him.

Jesse killed Gayle and others so I wonder if he'll end up in jail.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

I guess we will never know about Jesse SBF...I think the only spin off is supposed to be a prequel with Saul Goodman. I think the ending was pretty clear when the cops walked around Walt's body lying on the ground, but you are right, the episode never said he was dead...just alluded to it.

• Ancientofdays
    Ancientofdays

SBF : Jesse killed Gayle and others so I wonder if he'll end up in jail.

Jessie will end up in asylum.

He's mentally diseased (even if not Apostate ...)

• valkyrie
  • ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

I am watching the show... I hate it and I love it!! I hate Walter, so incredibly proud!! I can't be sure if he's evil or good...

=S

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Just started, amost done with season 2. Stay tuned.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit