Any 'Breaking Bad' fans?

by keyser soze 47 Replies latest social entertainment

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I finally got caught up with it on Netflix, and now it's ending.

Predictions for Sunday night's finale? I find myself not really caring what happens to Walt. But I'm definitely rooting for something good to happen to Jesse, anything at all.

• marmot
    marmot

Hellz yeah. So many moments in this show have left me gobsmacked, it has to be my favorite series ever. Not to be outdone by Trailer Park Boys, though. ;)

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I just got into Trailer Park Boys, not too long ago. Hilarious show.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

My 18 year old son got my husband and I into Breaking Bad.....we love it! So sad its ending.

I agree Jessie really deserves something good to happen for him, poor guy.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

The Nazis get taken out by Walts wit, not a gun battle. He gets his money back and launders it through Grey Matter after they agree to his terms of installing him as the real brains behind the company. Lydia takes the fall as kingpin with the Feds. Skylar is cleared and enters witness protection. Jessie's buddies rescue him and take Walts gift of half the money recovered from the Nazis. He heads to Mexico. Walt takes the ricin recovered from the receptical in his trashed house. Marie ends up as cell mate with Lydia for grand theft.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Marie ends up as cell mate with Lydia for grand theft.

That would be a fitting end. I've always found her to be rather sanctimonious and hypocritical.

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

Walt takes out the Nazis.

Lydia gets the Ricin (remember her coffee shop scene where she asks for more "struvia"(?) )

Jesse gets relocated.

Walts family still "shuns" him.

Final scene: Walt coughing up blood and taken to hospital. On stretcher, going to the operating room, he says something about chemistry. Then dies.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

just got into it

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I don't like Jesse. I used to like Walt but he's went sooooo bad. I'm rooting for Hank now.

Such a shame they killed off Mike Ehrmantraut, he was the best of the lot.

• Stealth
    Stealth

Outstanding cinematography.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit