What major WTBTS change(s) do you predict for 2014?

by ABibleStudent 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• label licker
    label licker

They're going to start installing tampon machines in all the washrooms and charge $5.00 per tampon

Toilet paper will be $1.00 per shit ticket(you better not make a mess or have a huge butt)

Admission fee at the front door

A label fee to be an elder, ms ect

A huge fee to keep you out of the woodshed with the elders

Parking space fee( the closer you park to a label's car the higher the fee)

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

This may not fall under the category of 'MAJOR' change, but because the WT CD-Rom Library is riddled with 'MAJOR' mistakes, corrections & revisions they just may eliminate the Library on CD if not in 2013 then for sure in 2014!

Its' going to become difficult for anyone (elder, ministerial servant, pioneer, publisher, CO, DO, bethelite even GB members) to do any serious and reliabe research on the CD Library because frankly there are waaaaay tooooo many bloopers contained in them!

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

The WT library is online at jw.org but I printed an article from a 1982 book back in May. As of now it's gone and it appears there is nothing pre 90's on the online library. I guess all "truth" and "light" pre 1990 or probably real soon pre 2000 is 'old truth'.

After all the changes in the 7/15/2013 WT, they may want to start from here on out lol.

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

Starting in November of 2014, Jehovah's Witnesses will be allowed to celebrate Thanksgiving!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

SOP - I think you've got a point there. .. . . that turkey is mighty tasty!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I expect that they'll predict 2015 as being "no more than 12 months away!"

• UBM101
    UBM101

Get rid of all the old publications regarding the "old light" and say Jesus came secretly in 2013 to take back the old light.

• jam
    jam

The flood in Noah day was local. Dr unknown stated in his research,

the earth was totally covered in water(before the flood) except the location in which Noah

lived. God's word is truth. It wasn't necessary for Jehovah to bring torrent of

rain on 99.99% of the earth, the mountians tops were already covered.

Thank you Jehovah for making us the most intelligent group of people on

earth today.

Next New light, Adam and his two wives.

• jam
    jam

Ok folks that may have been a stupid prediction on my part,

but we are talking about the WT here. Anything is possible.

On a serious note I do see New Light with the blood issue.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

They will not change the 144,000 doctrine. They will not abandon 1914.

They will not tithe (after saying for years you receive free so give free)

Nothing important will be announced in this years AGM...just because they did last year doesn't mean they will this year.

A new version of the bible might be on the cards but doesn't change anything...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit