Deleted Because Boss is DF JW

by VitoJW 15 Replies latest jw friends

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Vito,

I can relate to the part with the CO:

the CO held a mini-crusade and got me axed.
    My CO tried hard, but the body backed me up. Then he sent in his report so full of BS the body would not sign it and two other elders walked out of the elders meeting because of his attempt to intimidate them.

The CO attempt failed but his slanderous report went in with the signature of 3 cowards. I was already looking for an excuse to quiet so I resigned in conscientious objection to the corruption in the hierarchy. I stated it that way in my letter of resignation to the society and didn't even get a response from them.

So its over and I'm free. Hope you soon realize the same.

Jst2laws

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

Obviously they aren't just happy to shun people that are DF'd or just happy controlling everyone in the cong.. so to add to everything else they tell you you can and can't do they need to tell you where or where not to work.

Dumb Bastards!

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

There comes a point when you realize that if they want to get rid of you, eventually they will whether they have a good reason to or not. It plays out much like the death of Christ, but they never seem to understand who they are in the story.

The reality is this organization does not operate with any sense of justice or principles. I wonder how some of them can sleep at night.

Path

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    There comes a point when you realize that if they want to get rid of you, eventually they will whether they have a good reason to or not. It plays out much like the death of Christ, but they never seem to understand who they are in the story.

Wow. Path, that's awesome!!! And sadly too true!

Andi

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Sorry to hear about your job , that is so wrong. They try to control your life at all cost, even trying to get you to choose between feeding your family and petty rules and regulations. I beleive you are the one my hub talked to last nite in chat, Wild Turkey. He works for several witnesses in diff. parts of the usa, and has decided at this time not to d/a himself because he would lose so much work. It is a great dilema for him , he wants to tell them where to get off, but has to refrain because they will not work him. He is working with for a brother( sub contractor) our of town right now. He hates being around them and hates trying to watch what he says and does, but right now he doesnt want to rock the boat. We have 3 children and this is our livelihood. But what do the JW's care, if they knew we were "apostates", they would figure we would all, including our children die at armeggedon. So what is the big deal if they take the food out of your mouth and our childrens. The JW are committing greater sins with their lies and are responsible for so much turmoil.
    I hope you find comfort in knowing that others are going thru similiar things. My hub stepped down, he knew they were out to get him too, they have nothing better to do than harass people and butt in their lives where they dont belong. Best wishes to you and your family.

• worf
    worf

Vito,

Welcome. Your story is interesting and is another example of the absolute foolishness and injustice of the wts. I am not surprised.
    I was removed as an elder because I stood up for what was right in the congregation and because I wrote a letter asking for clarification on a Questions From Readers article that dealt with the very situation I was standing up for. Even though the wts wrote back to me telling me I was correct, I was removed on the basis of that letter and I was accused of being belligerent.
    I fought this all the way through the service dept and the GB. It finally came down to a 4 hour meeting at Bethel with JR (kiss ass liar) Brown, and Bob Pevy, both of whom are wt officials and both of whom acknowledged to me and my family that I had been railroaded and that that my removal as an elder had been wrong. They still refused to do anything about it.
    There is no justice in the wts.
    Welcome to the club.
    Its their loss.
    You seem to be gaining your freedom from the cult. Good.

worf(warrior class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit