Reasons why we hate JW's (as an org)

by ashitaka 63 Replies latest jw friends

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Dave,

That is insanely twisted...I just finished watching the very sane To Kill a Mockingbird, and I checked this thread, and read the last post. Amazing. I've never read something so bad (as in campy). I could write a better story if I was struck by a 4X4.

Scientology is definitly the more twisted cult.

Ugh.

ashi

• rmayer32
    rmayer32
    #3 The gossip and slander that is commonplace among JW members worldwide shows a lack of love and sickness at the heart of the organization.

Amen to that, I will never forget growing up as a teenager and seeing all the gossip and kliqs going on. It was ridiculous among the teens and even worse among a lot of the adults. It was just another thing that though not a subject most of the time myself for them, (there were times I'm sure) it certainly was a helping factor in driving me out.

The one thing I hated more then any other though was the constant change of doctrines and predictions which a lot of times didn't make much sense to begin with but then they'd revise it and it made no sense.. Or at least made no sense if you read it from anything other then the Watchtower that is..

• SYN
    SYN

Dave: This Thetan stuff is so far beyond bogus, that is has in fact gone over the bogosity Event Horizon and formed a giant black hole of stupidity that sucks everything into it!

Scientology makes the Bible look like "light entertainment".

*LOL*

During a code review, when I asked why there was not a comment in 240,000 lines of code which was getting handed to me for maintenance, the programmer replied, "I'm terse."

• seven006
    seven006

Ashi,

You wouldn't believe the bullshit that cult puts people through. I remember reading Margery's story when I stumbled upon it while researching class action suits against religious organization. I couldn't believe what I was reading. It reminded me of playing the computer game MYST. I spent four days and nights figuring out that game and around three o'clock in the morning I got to the end. You punch in a code and then walk into a cave. There sits an old guy who asks you for the papers you have collected through out the game. You hand them to him and he says 'thanks, you did a good job." That was it! Hours of figuring things out, deciphering codes, taking notes, and breaking my brain to figure out what things meant and when it was all done the guy just says "thanks," talk about being pissed.

I could imagine Margery felt after twelve years of going through stupid mind controlling tests after test and spending thousands of dollars to get to the point of being given an envelop that says we are all living in an episode of Star Trek. I would have definitely sent someone's head through a plate glass window. What a scam! If you like, I will try to find her story on line for you again. It is about 14 chapters long but an extremely good read. Let me know. She has been tied up in a law suit with them for ten years. She has had her life threatened, she has been harassed, followed, spied on as well as threats on her family. Sound familiar? She will not give up the suit!

SYN,

You are right. I never thought there were people more gullible than the JW's until I started investigating the Scientologists. They have won the crazy award hands down over anything I have researched before. They are beyond brain dead, they are completely brainless. Some people will just never get a clue.

Take care,

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit