Violetanai's baptismal party - all invited

by Marilyn 46 Replies latest jw friends

• COMF
    COMF

Presents for the honored lady! Congrats and best wishes, VA!

Lined blindfold and straps are made from genuine leather. Adjustable velcro closure fits all sizes comfortably and securely - with soft sensuous liner. A must for every JW convert, to aid in blocking out facts, logic, and common sense.

Leather and chain, wrist to ankle restraints will keep you submissive to the FDS, the body of elders, every male in the congregation, and your very own personal head.

Alto saxophone--in case you should ever decide you want your soul back. Alto is the most recommended horn for those just starting on the saxophone due to its comfortable size and shape. It sometimes comes in a straight model with a slightly tipped bell!

Ah, love! could you and I with Him conspire
    To grasp this sorry scheme of things entire,
    Would not we shatter it to bits--and then
    Re-mould it nearer to the heart's desire!

• og
    og

When the baptismal talk is over, and you're answering the second question, dedicating yourself to an organization, you might spend some time meditating on where THAT concept is found in the Bible. Hint: it's not.

I hereby foreswear any response to Violet's threads, s/he doesn't even troll in an interesting fashion.

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

Best wishes to you Violet.....Do what makes you happy but if you stop being happy dont do it anymore.................Jedd

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Well I guess if Ive been of any assistance at all in youre decision making process, I have served my purpose. Fact is, people only seek other peoples opinions to reinforce their own already established opinions anyway.
    Youve made your own decision, always remember that. Noone made it for you.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Well, speaking for satan, i can only laugh sinisterly. Hahahahahah hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Satan

• TR
    TR

Face it peeps. Violet is a child rebelling against us more mature and knowledgable adults. She said so herself.

So, hey, let me know how "street witnessing" goes. It's real fun to stand there like a zombie letting everyone that sees you see how zombified you are. Fun. Real fun.

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• jerome
    jerome

This is all a joke, right?

Tell me it is right?

She has 450+posts on this message board right?

THANK YOU... FOR MAKING ME REALIZE THAT JEHOVAH IS RIGHT AND SO IS THE BIBLE AND SO IS THE WATCHTOWER
    I dident just read that from some one who has 450+posts on this messageboard. Did I?

Come on guys April firs has long since past.

jerome

p.s. Again tell me its all a joke right?

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Butal: You like a good argument too huh! I thrive on it.....Marilyn and the rest don't realize that I'm thoroughly enjoying getting their knickers in a knot.... LMAO

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Hi Violet

I remember my baptism, I was almost 13, I think, at the time. I have to say it was a bit of a letdown. I really felt like I was being "had".

I got off the stage and was walking back to the dressing room, and I walked past my Mum and elder sister and they were both crying! I thought, What the...? What went through my head was something like "You are both stupid". I can't explain that but thats what happened and I remember that strange feeling to this day.

I felt like they were getting their kicks off me getting baptised, like, its MY day, whats it to do with you?

And another funny thing, I could never remember the date! A few months later and I could never remember the date.

I wish you all the best with whatever you decide to do, I always enjoyed your posts on the forum.

(Now if only you could do something about that WHINING!!!! :-))

Popee

You always said people don't do what they believe in,
    They just do what's most convenient, then they repent.
    And I always said, "Hang on to me, baby,
    And let's hope that the roof stays on."

Bob Dylan - Brownsville Girl

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi Violet,

If you haven't read Crisis of Conscience, you should before you begin your journey as a JW. At lest you will know how the Governing Body works, contrary to the knowledge of the ordinary JW. It made me wonder how the holy spirit works, when a vote is taken on an issue and there are 1/3 against, does that mean the spirit is only strong enough to effect 2/3 thirds of the faithful and descrete slave? And what does the rest of the anointed who are supposedly also part of the slave do since they are also appointed over the domestics? Their opinions don't count.

If you want to be enslaved by the borg., do what ever makes you happy, and remember you should be pioneering since the end should already have happened according to the borg. so that makes it even closer.

I do hope you are happy with your decision since that is what makes life worth while.

Ken P.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit