Violetanai's baptismal party - all invited

by Marilyn 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

Basically we're all open minded right? So lets put aside our negative comments and throw a cyber-space send off for Violet's up coming baptism into dubdom. She said she's planning on getting baptised soon and clearly our advice and negative thoughts are hurting her feelings. We don't want to be seen as party poopers do we? And as she so perceptively points out; "the truth hurts". I know I'm in pain. And I'm sure you lot are doubled up. It's time to drop all this nasty aposter sea nonenense and admit that we know it's the troof and we're on Satan's payroll and purposely giving her wicked advice. (sinister laugh; ha ha ha ha ha)

So bring a plate (and that's with something on it for the English) and a bottle (non alcoholic of course) and let's party for Violet!

Marilyn

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

Let me toast first by saying to Violet,

"Congratulations on becoming a baptized publisher. You will have lots of fun trying to meet publishing quotas. You will always have to go to field service and attend meetings. You will have fun living under the Watchtower Society law and with fear: One messup and you will be reproved or disfellowshipped. You will find out why the Truth really hurts and have fun finding it."

So, VioletAnai, congratulations on your baptism.

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Thank you Marilyn for wanting to celebrate what will be the best day in my life. I hope you enjoy the party and I'll be wishing the that one day you'll wake up to your sorry, childish self....

Being raised a jw and leaving as a teen and being hurt by a sick MAN not an organisation has made me stronger and being in the world has made me wiser...as to the sickness of mankind.

The ultimate rebel in this world is a JEHOVAH'S WITNESS!!!! and I'm happy to be associated with them....

I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR WALLOWER'S IN SELF PITY!

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan
    The ultimate rebel in this world is a JEHOVAH'S WITNESS!!!!

and I'm happy to be associated with themTrue because JWs are never to be part of the world. So, since a JW is the ultimate rebel in this world, may I ask "What changes and accomplishment has a Jehovah Witness done in this world for being the ultimate rebel?"

• Solace
    Solace

violetanai,
    I will be praying for you.

• Imbue
    Imbue

Violet, you might want to stop your association with apostates before you take the plunge. If you really believe then why are you here?

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Marilyn. TOO funny girl.

Anai.
    Good luck...whoops, cant say that can I?...ummm...
    See ya in 15 years when you come back bleeting about how your kids wont speak to you,and the Elders showed you no understanding and Agape at the committee hearing.
    Doubtless we'll still be here.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Thank you Marilyn for wanting to celebrate what will be the best day in my life. I hope you enjoy the party and I'll be wishing the that one day you'll wake up to your sorry, childish self....

More "facts," troll?

Farkel

• sunscapes
    sunscapes

An organization is as only as good as the MEN in it.

That being said, your baptism will signify that you understand that you will be associated with "Jehovah's Spirit-Directed Organization", and are expected to abide by such with your whole heart, soul, mind, and strength. When you say "Yes" to that, you've signed the dotted line, so to speak.

Interesting, you did mention becoming "stronger" and "wiser"; this is true, certainly in the context of any suffering and tribulation, etc. In taking your own spiritual journey, on this earth, never forget that.

Personally, my experience IN the JWs has made me stronger and (I hope) wiser as to my spiritual life-course. One aspect has been the struggle between loyalty to God, and loyalty to one's religion.

If you ever come to this Crisis of Conscience, I'm sure Ray Franz could help. In my mind, he is the epitome of one REALLY searching for truth, and struggles not to compromise, while not trashing what journey he already took as a Governing Body member for nine years.

Like you said, it made him too "stronger" and "wiser".

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Nut, Refiners....over all that...I am FIRM in belief now...

Heaven, please don't pray for me....it won't be to the God I believe in anyway and satan will only try to pull me down to his level with the rest of you....Oh, and age doesn't matter, my maturity changes from day to day depending....

I don't need your 'saving' hands, I don't believe any of you would come to my aid in desparation and be a help anyway.

Oh and I came here because of my openmindedness in the beginning, while still studying I wanted other opinions as to the jw's and I thought I was the only one with the questions that I had...I found out I was not....THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PUSHING ME AWAY FROM YOU AND MAKING ME REALIZE THAT JEHOVAH IS RIGHT AND SO IS THE BIBLE AND SO IS THE WATCHTOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY....APOSTATES ARE POISON TO SPIRITUALITY AND POISON TO DISCERNMENT!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit