Good Day L.A.'s weather girl and JWS thread@

by sf 17 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

Jillian is the weather girl on good day la every morning. She finally has a messageboard. JWS are in here as a topic that she gave advise on:
    <

< http://www.jilliansworld.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=15&forum=8&1

[Hey Jillian,
    You recently gave some advice to a girl who was dating a Jehovah's Witness. I loved the advice you and Loren gave. I'm a Jehovah's Witness. So many times, we encounter prejudice and it's so nice to hear an unbiased opinion. Anyway, I married a man who isn't, he's Christian, but not a practicing anything. We talked about it before, because I was adamant about not leaving my religion behind and raising our kids as I had been raised. He's been great although, we've stayed up quite a few nights discussing religion. After seven years, we are still happily married, but it has been a major issue and very tough at times. I married him because he is such a wonderful man. I can honestly say, he's the best husband and dad in the world. He goes to our meetings (church) because WE ARE a family, but he's still not totally convinced about Jehovah's Witnesses and our practices. If I had to do it over again, I'm not sure that I would because it has been hard, but I'm soooooo glad I did--if that makes any sense at all.

Some advice for the girl, if you can't commit like that, it won't work. Religion is hard for all involved, especially around the holidays. Someone has to give in or it won't work. As for the family, my mom and friends weren't happy about it, but now they love him more than me I think. And those who don't, weren't really my friends afterall.]

[Nice forum Jill.

I am interested in viewing this advise and further discussioin on the Jehovah's Witness topic, as they are the subject of a DATELINE investigation ongoing right now.

Please visit www.silentlambs.org for further details on howthe JWs are having their own "pedophile crisis".

Also www.freeminds.org

Thanks Jill, for a great place to inform and chat.

Sincerely, faithful morning viewer]

==============================
    Please join in the discussion. It minimal vital stats requested to register. And remember, you can use only initials. Your email will not be visable.

She and Steve Edwards discuss the pedophile krap alot, so lets get her going on this.

sKally

• LB
    LB

I noticed your follow up post on there about silentlambs sf. Wonder if it will get deleted??

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• sf
    sf

I simply don't think that way. I think that every second it is up and she is emailing out notices of her new messageboard, people WILL see it. Why would it be deleted? It's on topic.

I'll call her later.

sKally

• Dino
    Dino

Thanks dearest.

Dino

• LB
    LB

It will only get deleted if there are complaints I think. Who knows. We can only hope a few people studying will click on the links.

Jillian appears to be very qualified to be a weather girl.

• sf
    sf

{{{{{{{Dino}}}}}}}

Get yo' ass in yahoo boya!

Hurry!

• Dino
    Dino

Hello my darling one!!!

I bought me a new fangled computer with ALL the bells and whistles and I have not had the time to download yahoo again.

But I will "see" you in chat soon.

Till then and love ya.

• sf
    sf

Way to go Path!:

< http://www.jilliansworld.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=15&forum=8&3

Nice LB .

Excellent Dino!!

sKally, wonders what jill's demeanor may display monday morn, klass

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

JERSEY JAKE, who is "DEAD SEXY" Has posted on that site now too.
    Pretty cool huh http://www.jilliansworld.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=15&forum=8&3

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• LB
    LB

appears the 4 messages still stand. Wonder if they will get noticed??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit