Good Day L.A.'s weather girl and JWS thread@

by sf 17 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

The number of "views" is growing too. (was 95, now 107)

• sf
    sf

LB...

Please, with respect sir, your attitude here stinks. Positivity and adding to the thread, more tidbets of info, are what is needed. I say this with appreciation in your contribution thusfar. Let's keep it positive. Although, who am i to tell you how to feel. Please pardon me, if you will.

My purpose in creating threads like this is to get viewers to the sites listed. That's all I care about. These two sites, alone, are all that is needed to get people to get on this path and SAVE WATCHTOWER KIDS TOO. THEY NEED US!!

Thank you again for getting the thread going with me.

Sincerely, sKally

• LB
    LB

My attitude stinks? Ok, I suppose it can. But what are you really expecting? Think you'll make some major changes?

I would love people to get to those sites also. I have posted many such sites on many different public forums. What I've discovered is the majority of those peeking in on such discussions quickly grow tired and before you know it I come under attacks for bothering them with cult activities.

So I suppose I have to agree that my attitude stinks. I don't expect the Dateline show to air although I would love it to. Then if it did I wouldn't expect any changes within the watchtower society either.

I wish you well with your mission and I'm sorry I have a stinking attitude. Stay positive minded, I'm sure it's fun.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• sf
    sf

"But what are you really expecting? Think you'll make some major changes?"

Expectations, per say, suck too. I expressed already why I posted there.

Tell me, what do Randy, Kent, Norm, Talley and Alan expect? It's THEIR sites, not mine. I'm only passing them around. What else are they up on the net for then? To take up cyberspace? What changes do they expect, do you suppose, by putting so much of themselves into THEIR sites?

All I'm trying to convey(hahaha, shut up hygh and cygnus) is that setting in with an attitude of "this will never work" is not condusive to educating the public and HELPING JW KIDS. The kids in the Catholic church have a fighting chance now since it's corruption has been uncovered. What about the WATCHTOWER KIDS? WHO IS FIGHTING FOR THEM?

The info on the sites below NEEDS and MUST be pumped out in massive quanities DAILY; by all means that are left to the creative mind.

There's no reason, that I can WITNESS that each and everyones community is plagued with info on jw corruption. All it takes is one highly active person in each community, to keep on their local media outlets about printing and airing more Watchtower "stories" and info.

When the restructure of the org took place a while back, I called my newspaper and told them it was big internet news and that it merited printing. It was printed that weekend. So one person CAN and DOES make THE difference in each community. Simple!!

LB...I love your cowboy.

sKally

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

“What a blessing such integrity keepers are to the congregation!”(5/15/02 WT magazine, pg. 27)

• sf
    sf

What I meant to say is each community must read these items. And the only way to do that is to bring them to the people.

Humbly, sKally

• COMF
    COMF

One big fear I have about stuff like this: some comments will be made in a spirit of shared knowledge, without biased attacks or unsupported opinions; the discussion will attract attention and show promise; that then Skally will bring up the Illuminati, destroying any semblance of sanity on the part of those opposed.

COMF

Ah, love! could you and I with Him conspire
    To grasp this sorry scheme of things entire,
    Would not we shatter it to bits--and then
    Re-mould it nearer to the heart's desire!

• detective
    detective

Bringing this back up in case anyone else would like to comment on Jillian's board.

• sf
    sf

New post:

< http://www.jilliansworld.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=71&forum=8&0

[Thank you for this forum Jillian.

I've mailed this to Fox news in New York already as well as Oprah, CBS, NBC and other local news. Please make sure the newsroom gets this.

< http://www.courier-journal.com/localnews/2002/05/08/ke050802s203205.htm

Wednesday, May 8, 2002
    By Peter Smith
    [email protected]
    The Courier-Journal

(body of above url follows in full)

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

“What a blessing such integrity keepers are to the congregation!”(5/15/02 WT magazine, pg. 27)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit