Are JWs more negative than normal people?

by Julia Orwell 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

That is hardcore! that deserves its own whole thread, something along the lines of "how sick did being an elder make you?" I mean, FIVE heart attacks? I've known a few step down for health reasons and one who really needs to because he's a nervous wreck. I reckon it would make a good thread.

• d
    d

yes they are. the Ones i used to be around used to talk endlessly about news and the hardships of life. I felt that this was not a healthy outlook.This used to make me feel stressed and parnoid not today not today I do not have those feelings.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Bugbear - "The other elders in the Circuit didnot dfsh mee. I think the scandal had been to big."

They probably wouldn't want it too well known that being involved with the WTS could literally place one's health at risk...

...a "spiritual paradise" shouldn't do that, after all.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Julia Orwell - "That is hardcore! that deserves its own whole thread, something along the lines of "how sick did being an elder make you?" I mean, FIVE heart attacks? I've known a few step down for health reasons and one who really needs to because he's a nervous wreck. I reckon it would make a good thread."

Good point; most of us focus on the blood transfusion prohibition, but there's tons of other health-related issues worth considering.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

And scientists have proven there is a link between negative thinking and health. So JWs being surrounded day and night by 'evidence' of how bad the world is and how they need the new system is going to make their heads sick and if your head is ill your body will be too.

"If you look for the devil in everything you will find him in everything; if you look for the good in everything, you will find God."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit