Hello everyone....another newbie here

by KWJoe 40 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome!!!!I am the Granny on board. So happy to know your living your life with LOVE!!!
    WT teaches Hate....My daughter, two granddaughtes,four great grandkids ,mustnt talk to me
    & they dont. Because I admitted after serving them for over 25 years that I didnt believe Jesus
    came invisably in 1914,,,Glad to have you aboard...

Grace Gough> MOUTHY

• flipper
    flipper

KWJOE- Nice to have you here. I'm glad you escaped the JW cult and found happiness ! More power to you and your partner . I'm glad you found a lasting relationship and happiness

• KWJoe
    KWJoe

It's definitely my pleasure to meet all of you. Hello Iown....love those north GA mountains

OTWO....the KH is spitting distance from my house....just a figure of speech, mind you

Hey Granny....their loss

Mr. Flipper....I think I've seen you around the island....thanks for the welcome

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Isn't it a relief to live an authentic life? That was the biggest relief for me when I got out of the wtbts. To stop striving for other people's approval, to stop pretending I loved that life when I hated it, to find normal non-judgemental friends, to spend time on my own interests -- it was such a relief.

• whathappened
    whathappened

Welcome to our cozy little group.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Good work! Nice to meet you.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Welcome! Hugs. I like visiting the Keys and only live a few hours away. Maybe we can meet up someday. I need some gay guy friends that live closer than my current one in Ohio. You guys rock.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Welcome KWJoe!

• laverite
    laverite

Welcome! Thank goodness you got out, and that you have the life that you do. Like Mouthy said, a life with LOVE. It sure does suck having grown up a JW and some of the baggage that can come with that...But the very best revenge is a life well lived. Be happy and enjoy!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

KWJoe , I have been to that KHall. One of the nicest group's of people at a KHall, I have ever met.

Just Lois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit