How long since you have prayed?

by LostGeneration 36 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

The LOrd & I have many converstions through out every day. I ask for him to guide lead & direct me
    when I go out, cos being 86 I forget how to get places,HE shows me. I tell him about my troubles,HE
    reminds me "WHAT ABOUT EVERYONE WHO ARE IN FLOODS<FIRES<BEING GASSED<ETC" Satan wont win
    but he is trying very hard.( & it seems he is making a new lot of Atheists.)
    So I will tell you I pray for you lot NIGHTLY!!!
    Now remember !!!!when you chuck the rocks at me, I gather them for my rock garden!!!!

• freeflyingfaerie
    freeflyingfaerie

Mouthy! xo

• LostGeneration
  • LostGeneration
  • mouthy
    mouthy

freeflyingfaeri>>>> from Granny

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

From the movie "Creation." Charles Darwin's last prayer is for his dying 10-year-old daughter, Annie. "Sir, I kneel before you in all humility. If it is in your power to save her, I promise to believe in you for the rest of my days. If you must take someone, take me. She's ... she's such a good little girl, you see. I ask this in the name of your child and mine and in the name of all children. Amen." She dies.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I wanna say it was about 6 or 7 years ago. Since I legit prayed. It was an earnest prayer as at the time I was losing my faith. I prayed for god to help restore my faith. Either he isn't there or he gets terrible reception.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit