Pedophile JW Elder Louis (Lou) Daigle sentenced to 11 years

by Trevor Scott 26 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• misguided
    misguided

My kids' grandfather.

• freddo
    freddo

Hope you and other victims are doing "OK" misguided.

Thanks for the "BTTT."

Is he still in jail/deceased?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Trevor Scott - "...Not sure if the WT attorneys were involved."

Ten bucks says they hung him out to dry 'cause the evidence was too compelling.

• misguided
    misguided
    Yup, Still in jail. No JW attorneys.
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Hi misguided. Are you married to Daigle1212? Is he ok ?? I just read his post and felt so very very sorry for him. Brave man. Is your sister-in-law ( victim) still a witness? If so does she still have contact with her father?

I hope so much your family ( the children's generation and extended family) find peace. I can't understand your mum in law. I know nonjw women married to men who do this do stay with them, but I can't help but think in the witness world the pressure to do so is much greater. I have little compassion for her, though, shunning the son that stood by her victim daughter.

Hope all is well with YOU and yours.All the very best Dio xx

• zeb
    zeb

So he will be 92 when he is released if he gets there. Inmates the world while admitting their own failings have a strong loathing for child offenders.

• zeb
    zeb

Is there some one here who could do an outline of this case and the wt part in it ie paying the accused legal fees or influencing other jw actions and send it to the ARC please.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit