Pedophile JW Elder Louis (Lou) Daigle sentenced to 11 years

by Trevor Scott 26 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

I was hoping for a picture too of this creep...

• daigle1212
    daigle1212

I am a son of louis and was at court as a witness for my sister. He didnt get long enough if you ask me. I think it is sick to think religion back him up and wouldnt help me. My brothers wont help me raise son but will put up 50,000 dollars to try to bail him out. I would like to find canadian lawyer to see if I have legal rights. If anyone knows one I would like a name if possible.

The religion actually kicked my sister out when father got disfellowshipped, back in 70's, what the bleep did she do wrong? And of course they never reported it to police.

There are a few of you with questions I would love to answer. I will try to answer as I see them. I have been out of religion since I found out, 25 years now. Family wont talk to me but he got transferred to local jail so family can talk to him. Ironic aint it.

Keep your kids safe people.

• besty
    besty

bttt

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

^^^

JW Elder Louis (Lou) Daigle's son commented above ^^^.

He is willing, wanting and waiting to answer anyone's questions.

Does this need it's own thread?

LoisLane

• bohm
    bohm

Daigle: welcome! What an awfull story, it make me so sad and angry to hear what you went through. Perhaps you should start a new thread with your post so more people will see it?

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

m

• daigle1212
    daigle1212

I don't know what a new thread means. But I do think more people should hear. I want to thank people that want to be supportive. It has been a lonely life thinking I am the one with the problem. I would like to know who trevor scott is, if possible, and what congregation you were from. Do you know most of my family?

Is this site one from the JW's or public site? Just from curiosity.

I do know he was in guildford when arrested, attending meetings. He even got letters from some saying he was a good man. I am just wondering if they would trust him with their kids. I know most of my brothers wont. Why would people back someone with that background up. The last thing he got to say in court was he forgave us for doing this to him, still doesnt understnd severity of what he did, probably because of lack justice for the victims in the church.

Till next time

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

daigle1212 you and your sister are very courageous. So glad this has come out into the open. How sad that your sister got disfellowshipped at the same time as your father. It is truly diabolical that an organisation that claims to be so loving and merciful takes such merciless action against people who have been rendered vulnerable by WT policies and then suffered the double whammy of sexual abuse as children.

• daigle1212
    daigle1212

Just wanted to say to trevor not to worry about talking to me I can totally understand how you feel and if more people felt like that it would stop the cycle of abuse. The only reason why I wanted to know who you are is to see if we know each other. Blessings for bring it out and letting people know.

I cant understand why nothing happened legally to my mother, cant see that standing by her man was a good thing in this case. If I was with someone who stole, I would be guilty by association, how not here when it went on for almost twenty years. Wonder how her standing is in congregation. Now after the fact my sister wont even talk to me after defending her when no JW would. What a fu**ed situation.

Glad to be free. Stand up people no matter who it is. Help other people stay safe and have the courage to talk. Support people that you know to say something. This is definitely not the work of a loving god to hide it.

Peace to all.

• misguided
    misguided

BTTT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit