Annual Meeting tie in program - Bans children from attending

by Quarterback 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BroMac
    BroMac

You would think Elvis was being beemed from Hawai the way some are going on

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Oooooooooooooooooooooooo, it must be something REAL IMPORTANT.

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

The Watchtower Bible & Tract Society has always been about secrets and special privileges.

Equality among members has never existed.

And don't worry about finding out about the 'news' from this meeting. It'll be hitting the internet moments after the final prayer...

ginger

• flipper
    flipper

So I guess " baptized inactive Witnesses " are sliced tomatoes, huh ? No, we just expose the untruths and injustices and WT leaders wouldn't want that to happen, right ? Weirdos

• pronomono
    pronomono

@Gingerbread, No we'll be sneaking to the bathroom to post the live updates. ;)

Our hall still has the Aug 7th BOE letter posted where tickets have been discontinued so that active, baptised adults and the unbaptized/baptized children can attend. They are recommending that people carpool and only attend their scheduled session.

Who attends must be determined on a location by location basis depending on how many KHs have a fast enough internet connection multiplied by how many seats are available and then divided out by how many of those seats they can fill by bros/sisters in the area over the four scheduled sessions.

If there are more brothers and sisters than seats, someone is getting left out.....excuse me......blessed.

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

Just depends if you are impotent. I'm sorry. IMPORTANT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit