Where did you meet the love of your life?

by Beck_Melbourne 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Celia
    Celia

Love of my life ?????
    I think I am married to him...

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

lol@Valis

Valis: every time I look at your pic I say 'ouch'

• new boy
    new boy

I fell in love at first sight, with both LOVES of my life!

My first love and wife of 27 years, I saw at bethel in 1972, she was on tour, I was runing the freight elevertor in the factory. A month later I got to meet her. BANG! I knew she was the one. Two kids and 27 years later, she left me on 7/30/01, she drove away, no fights, no yelling just gone, because I would no longer be a JW. No regrets. Our contract was up.

The last thing I wanted, was another relationship right after that but on 8/23/01 BANG! it happen again. We meet on 9/9/01. I knew she was the one. We been together for 7 mo. and I hope to make her my next wife.

Nothing happens my chance. Everyone who is in our lives, are there for a reason. Since I now believe in reincarnation I now know, I've been with both these women many times. The good and the bad is all blessed!

• aarque
    aarque

We met in a chat room in 1998 and met in person six months later. I was working full time and finishing up my BA part time. He waited two years and never complained. I graduated in June 2001, retired from my job in July, moved to upstate NY and we were married on August 11. He is an incredible person;I wish I had met him twenty years ago.

• Amazing
    Amazing

My wife and I were High School sweethearts. We met when I was a Senior and she was a Junior - before becoming JWs. We became JWs. Then after a long egagement and were married as JWs.

• datsdethspicable
    datsdethspicable

Yahoo personals.....no I wasn't desperate. Just doing some on-line shopping. Now I am sold.

• chezza
    chezza

I met the love of my life on msn chat, the room was the meeting place, we met 2 years ago in a couple of weeks, and in 24 days we will be married.

• bonnie38
    bonnie38

I met him through a dating service

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit