Where did you meet the love of your life?

by Beck_Melbourne 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

In a bar/nightclub?
    In yahoo chat? ICQ or MSN?
    While shopping? At the supermarket?
    At a JW convention?
    At work? At a work function?
    At the train/bus/tram stop?

There must be some really cool romantic love stories out there...so if you're not too shy to share them...I'm not to shy to read them

Beck

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Here, on this website.

SIGGHHH!!!

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Where did you meet the love of your life?

What's that?

Farkel

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

A BLIND DATE.

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

I am not currently in love, so maybe I have not met the love of my life, but the one time I was so deeply in love that nothing else mattered but this person. I met them at college. I spent time with them, we shared so much of our lifes, we became inseperable. We shared one night together, not even sex, but the most magnificent night of my life, the kiss I will compare every other kiss to. I know this sounds like I need cousneling and I need to get over this. But I have moved on, but it is my first love, I think it is like this for a lot of people....

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

I am not worthy even to speak her name.
    Double sigh.

• noidea
    noidea

refiners fire..

How Kewl!!!..Does she know????

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

I dream of her constantly.
    Especially when I am drunk, as I am now.
    Forgive my maudlin ramblings but I am not worthy to grovel on my bruised and torn knees at the pedestal she stands upon.

• Mulan
    Mulan

At a party of all witness kids. He was a pioneer, and I was hooked.

By the way, the sun came back today. It's about time, too.

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

The love of my life? Here I am separated and divorcing wife number 3, so it appears I have yet to meet the love of my life.

But, I met my first wife while I was in Vietnam. Her girlfriend was engaged to a buddy of mine and got us writing each other. When I returned home, after a brief whirlwind engagement, we were married. 12 years later, we divorced due to my narrowmindedness. I actually thought a spouse should sleep with only their spouse. However, I did receive two very wonderful daughters from that marriage.

Wife number 2 I met while managing an Auto Center for KMart down in Florida. Boy, did I ever go wrong there. Not only was she a sleep around too, but unable to sever the umbilical cord to Mommie. That one was very short lived.

Number three I met at the Kingdom Hall eight years ago. With all the bitching I do about it, she is basically a very sweet person who is totally brainwashed by the dubs. That, and she does nothing to control her kids, now 15, 16 and 17. Although she is basically a sweet person, she also has used me as what I can only describe as a set-up with her kids. When we married, she asked me to discipline them as she was unable. I later found out that when I did, as soon as I left, she would coddle them and tell them how mean I was to discipline them. Then, she would later come and tell me how upset she was that the kids treated her like crap. I see it as playing both ends against the middle. Of course, the dubs did nothing to help or support the family and contributed to ripping the marriage apart.

So, like I first said, I guess I am once again looking for the love of my life.

Applications being accepted.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit