married couples who post

by teejay 33 Replies latest jw friends

• teejay
    teejay

I just found out today who JT’s wife is. She posts here. Not much, but some. There’s also another couple I found out about. When Julie’s relationship with outonalimb was revealed, seems like it created some hurt feelings.

It made me wonder... why keep the relationship a secret? I’m having a hard time understanding. I mean, if my wife ever posted here I’d want people to know. That way, if she argued with me all the time (no, I’m not married to GinnyT or imbue!), y’all could say, “oh, that’s just his old lady.” On the other hand, if she agreed with me all the time and thought I was the greatest poster alive (like the rest of you), y’all could say, “oh, that’s just his old lady.”

Why not let it be known?

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

Ok time to come clean...I am really maried to Teejay!

• Imbue
    Imbue

No I'm marreid to Teejay!

This list could be longer than he thinks.

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

TEEJAY IS MARRIED??????????

Okay...who to???? [>:(] [>:(] [>:(] [>:(]

*Beck pokes tongue at Teejay's wife*

Just kidding!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I wouldn't claim my husband if you paid me. I will never tell you who he is

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • LDH
    LDH

OK, you guessed it.

Fred Hall is my significant other. LOL.

Lisa

• one
    one

FEAR or they decided it is not our bussiness

11 It came about when he came near to Egypt, that he said to Sarai his wife, "See now, I know that you are a beautiful woman;

12 and when the Egyptians see you, they will say, 'This is his wife'; and they will kill me, but they will let you live.

13 "Please say that you are my sister so that it may go well with me because of you, and that I may live on account of you."

• Solace
    Solace

teejay,
    I am your wife.

• Solace
    Solace

Seriously teejay,
    I would love to hear what your wife has to say!
    You kindof seem a little hardened to me "no pun intended" but Ill bet you are really just a big teddy bear.
    If you can talk her into it,
    I will try to get my hubby to post.
    C'mon what do ya' say?

• teejay
    teejay

TEEJAY IS MARRIED??????????

Beck,

Yep. Silly me.

She’s a Dub. At the meeting right now – one of my favorite times of the week! Along with Sunday mornings. God, I LOVE Sunday mornings!!!

--------------
    Lisa,

I ain’t worried about you and that mellow kitty. I know you be wantin’ some teejay, aka “The Lion of Africa”, but you can’t let on. It’s cool. (I’m so silly sometimes I make *myself* laff)

You didn’t answer my question, though. Why keep the relationship a secret?

--------------
    Thankyou, one.

But, if you don’t mind, “FEAR” of what?

--------------
    You kindof seem a little hardened to me "no pun intended" but Ill bet you are really just a big teddy bear.

Heaven,

I’m hard? Hard? Now... what on earth do you mean?

Tell me... why would you keep it a secret if your husband posted here? I can’t think of a reason, but there must be one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit