1. Women go in groups so they can talk.....and we do.
2. Women go more often.
3. Preggos go seemingly constantly.
4. Mothers accompany children - and kids never have to go at the same time. 3 kids & herself - 4 times more pee breaks.
5. If we don't fix our lipstick, some male idiot will say in front of other people "hey....you got lipstick on your teeth."
6. Mothers fix their hair because kids have messed with it for hours and we know it. Same goes for the makeup bit. Mothers would change their clothes if they could after having kids sit on their laps for about 6 hours.
7. After kids get older, it's terribly hard to sit through an entire meeting, let alone assembly - it's soooooo boring.
8. Eventually, women learn to go to the bathroom by themselves - but by then, we really don't care - and want somebody to talk to on the way there. Thus, we keep the habit of "bathroom companions."
Btw, none of this holds true for young women.....they just want to "shop," talk & possibly squat.