Passing water at assemblies.............

by ISP 36 Replies latest jw friends

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

Women have to pull the dress up and the hose down.
    Guys only have to pull the hose out ;)

Lizard

• ISP
    ISP

Did you have any of those signs that said 'Now wash your hands'.......like you really needed to be told that?! There again most dubs have to be told everything...

ISP

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

It is funny women take longer, because, if you timed it, a woman doesn't take as long to empty her bladder as a guy does (or perhaps pees when there's less in her bladder. Even with the sitting down and fluffing hair stuff, it shouldn't take longer.

I recon it is a conspiracy. The women are revolting and plotting in private. Or something.

If you think assemblies are bad, go to a music festival.

There the toilets are either portaloos or trenches with sit-and-drop cubicals over them. If the weather is cool, the smell is not too bad until day three. If the weather is bad, you can't help but grin at the muffin heads setting up their tents in the nice clear areas immediately down-wind from the bogs, as by noon day two they will be humming.

Even with regular cleaning, the portaloos get full. And sometimes overfull... I have a picture of a portaloo with a mountain of, welol, crap, over the level of the seat, so much so that the last person had to use it obviously was good at water skiing or something...

But, the music is better at music festivals, no one gets bent out of shape over girls taking their tops off, being blasted off your arse is almost dereguire, and you are positivly encourage to do things you can get disfellowshipped for.

Bad associations spoil dumb habits.

• joelbear
    joelbear

Peeing at assemblies was fun.

Trough urinals.

Can you say, eye candy for miles........

tra la la tra la la la

one banana two banana three banana four, four bananas make a bunch and so do many more.

Joel

• Shimmer
    Shimmer

LOL @ Joel!!!

I went to a Nascar race one time and it was so funny because there was no line for the women's bathroom, but there was a constant long line for the men's. So of course I had to taunt them every time I walked by. BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Both times that I went to the Lilith fair, us women took over the men's bathroom. The guys didn't seem to mind. There were even some girls who went pee in the urinal. They got applause!!

Shimmer

• termite 35
    termite 35

At our assemblies at Plymouth, the powers that be decided that us girls took far to long to 'go'; so they introduced a new 'rule' on How to Pee at Assemblies..the following was told to us by the sour faced toilet police...

1.We were all told to 'Hurry up, hurry up...!'
    2 Only flush if you HAVE to (everyone would then know who had crapped and who had'nt)
    3.They would point to the next (nearly!) available loo and forcibly steer you towards it,shouting 'come on, there's a sister waiting...'
    4.Then they'd HAMMER ON THE DOOR whilst you were in mid flow ,asking you if you'd finished!
    They were getting SO stressed out and angry with those who did not adhere to the correct peeing procedure.
    I can't pee if people are 'listening', and also had my daughter with me,so I was in there for bloody ages;what a nightmare,I thought sister mental was going to have a seizure due to urinary insolence!!!.

Once,when I was a teenager and very drunk and desperate for a wee I had to do one on a central 'reservation' of a roundabout(that's how relaxed I used to be pre org)with traffic flowing around me...Now I am slowly building up my ability to pee under any pressure or difficult circumstance...it's difficult; but I am winning the battle slowly.

• yrs2long
    yrs2long

other reasons women take so long:

use tons of tissue to get bone dry
    check that everything really did flush
    check that skirt is not stuck in hose, undies, etc;

wash hands, yep, friction and soap, rinse
    completely dry hands
    check that tissue is not stuck on shoe.

retouch makeup and/or hair.

I hated going into the converted men's restrooms. Urinals look so weird and are a reminder of penises. and when you aren't getting any anyway, well, who needs the reminder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit