Passing water at assemblies.............

by ISP 36 Replies latest jw friends

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

LOL isp, i can't believe i'm talking about this here...no peeing all over the seat here. but that's why i squat in the first place, NO clue what's been on that seat before ya! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

They used to tape paper over the mirrors in the women’s' restrooms at our conventions to encourage the sisters to move faster. I didn't work ... the sisters would just rip a corner of the paper and try to fix their hair/makeup in the reflection of a small torn corner taking 2x as long as it would have taken if the paper wasn't there in the first place .

Geeze .... talk about a controlling group of bastards ....

BobsGirl

"May the work of your hands be a sign of gratitude and reverence to the human condition." - Mahatma Gandhi

• Simon
    Simon

y'know there is such a thing as TOO MUCH INFORMATION! lol

I bet if they took the mirrors down the queues would move a lot quicker ...

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

sorry simon :(

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

about women and the mirrors, the mirrors aren't in the stalls so that shouldn't hold up the line any!

• ISP
    ISP

Aren't the mirrors outside of the toilets? You know...where you wash your hands. So the queues should still move?

ISP

• LB
    LB

I recall the sisters having 3-4 times as many pissers as the brothers, yet they were still backed up and bitching about the lack of facilities.

It's the mirrors, the mirrors

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Simon
    Simon

While we're on the subject ...

WHY do women always go to the toilet in groups? Surely they don't all get the urge to go at the same time?

In gents toilets there is a STICT code of silence - you can whistle and nod to each other but if you talk it means you are gay (or something) ... I imagine the ladies is a bit different?

The first robot / detective novels in Azimov (Robots of Dawn) had a bit about the restrooms of the future where talking in the gents was a massive social taboo.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Our Circuit Assembly Halls were designed with extra stalls for sisters to reduce lines. But it was not enough. Our District Conventions norally used public facilities like a stadium, and several of the mens' restrooms were designated for sisters to reduce lines, but, while it helped some, that too was normally not enough ...

• ISP
    ISP

Also the sisters would put there handbags on the floor and dance round them........

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit