If you were to protest an Assembly what would you put on your placard ?

by Finkelstein 66 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• apocalypse
    apocalypse

Now you're talkin'.... JW's are conditioned. There's only so much you can do with them. But.... if you embarass them in public, using their own bullsHip propaganda, then you've got something.

Fight fire with fire. Use Watchtower against them. There's so many embarassing things that JW's don't -on an individual basis- want the public, especially their neighbors, to see.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

" TTATT (smile if you know what it means)"

"Don't stop... believin'...hold on to that feelin'..."

"If you can read this sign, you don't need glasses."

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Respectful_Observer, I'm not convinced that harping on older publications will make a difference, but I definately like your second suggestion.

Show the direct contradictions in recent literature...

...it's much harder to dismiss it as "Old Light" versus "New Light", and trying to explain that the second quote is aimed at JWs while the first is meant for non-JWs just exposes the inherent unfairness and bias of the policy.

• apocalypse
    apocalypse

" Show the direct contradictions in recent literature..."

....In my opinion, a waste of time. They are not listening. The Jews in Jesus' day were not listening either. So, send in the Romans!

What get's JW's to sit up and take notice, is when everybody else is listening. THAT is hard to ignore.

So, when the dubbers see John Q. Public reading "the worldwide slaughter" of all non-JWs, and how "only JW's will survive" etc, then John Q. Public stares down the dubs, and dubbies crawl into their shell.

What's that dubbers... you want out of your hole? Maybe it's time to read.

• theron ware
    theron ware

@respectful_observer

A sign we actually held at a district assembly last weekend: New Light or New Lies?

It was definitely simple and direct.

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

"Shun This, Jerks"

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I would have a double sided sign with:

"THE TRUTH IS NOT AFRAID OF ANY INVESTIGATION"

and

"YOUR CHILDREN WOULD RATHER BE PLAYING"

• clarity
    clarity

YOUR GOVERNING BODY

says they are your

PERSONAL SAVIOURS !

do you believe that?

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

Good Job Jake. I like it!!

Shun This!!!

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

How many times can you change your intepretations and still call it "The truth"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit